Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

I just find the fact that she's flying commercial and flying coach instead of first class ... she strikes me as being very down to earth and nothing in the story goes against that #confirmationbias

She grabs a towel before the handjob, not after.

#allclass
    A real woman doesn't use a towel.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

I just find the fact that she's flying commercial and flying coach instead of first class ... she strikes me as being very down to earth and nothing in the story goes against that #confirmationbias

She grabs a towel before the handjob, not after.

#allclass
    A real woman doesn't use a towel.
    How would you know?
    Cause you swallowed.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,677 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

How many coach flights have the Clintons, Bush and Obama girls EVER flown?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited December 2016
    Tequilla said:

All of the trump's define silver spoon. She has always struck me as the best of the bunch. But trump's populism has always been a con job. And his two sons just do nothing but suck his cock
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

All of the trump's define silver spoon. She has always struck me as the best of the bunch. But trump's populism has always been a con job. And his two sons just do nothing but suck his cock
    jealous and bitter is no way to go through life son
    Neither is dick riding, but here you are.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club

dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

Huh?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited December 2016

It sounds like the REAL pussies were the two dads

No word yet on Matthew's husband...
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    Obviously Ivanka simply gave him "the look" which grabbed him by the pussy!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I haven't read or really paid attention to anything in this thread, but is this a real two dad scenario?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

She grabs a *monogrammed towel before the handjob, not after.

#allclass
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

You seem upset
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

You seem upset
    You're out of your element.