Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comprehensive Celebrity Trump USA Exodus List

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Note how I said I was willing to be educated. Some of you could learn from me. All of you actually.

It figures that it was a Baldwin

I thought all Baldwins were loony lefties!

Pretty damn short list and Rush saying he'd leave because of Obama care isn't the same thing as him saying he'd leave if Obongo was elected.

So you found ONE fucking nobody "star" that said they'd leave? (link no worky must be all your lefty linksto NYT). Weak sauce indeed.
    In my 15 second search, that's what I found on the first link. If you think those are the only people who said that, you are dumber than I thought. And that's an accomplishment.
    So you still haven't proved your case. That's what I thought.

Loser
    Rent free baby.
    Sounds like you lack an original thought in your pea brain

Loser
    Sounds like you care. Cause Race is a winner. Trump won, yet you still sound bitter.
    Sounds like you're still stupid

Loser
    Yet I keep proving you wrong.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Note how I said I was willing to be educated. Some of you could learn from me. All of you actually.

Pretty damn short list and Rush saying he'd leave because of Obama care isn't the same thing as him saying he'd leave if Obongo was elected.

So you found ONE fucking nobody "star" that said they'd leave? (link no worky must be all your lefty linksto NYT). Weak sauce indeed.
    In my 15 second search, that's what I found on the first link. If you think those are the only people who said that, you are dumber than I thought. And that's an accomplishment.

Loser
    Rent free baby.

Loser
    Sounds like you care. Cause Race is a winner. Trump won, yet you still sound bitter.

Loser
    Link?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,952 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:
    Serious question, are any of these people celebrities?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Loser
    Rent free baby.

Loser

Loser
    Link?
    Posted a couple pages back.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Loser
    Rent free baby.

Loser

Loser
    Link?
    Link?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Loser
    Rent free baby.

Loser

Loser
    Link?
    Link?
    Cant have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com dick, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free Race, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:
    Hondo is a celeb his face is was on a milk carton.
    Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:
    Hondo is a celeb his face is planted on Obama's lap.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:
    Hondo is a celeb his face is planted on Obama's lap.
    Just after the ObaMao gave him the old commie "red star" punishment.