Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Talkin' Dawgs on the Clemson Pawcast

2»

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

jecornel said:

Tell your Clemson buddy to make the move to Friday Harbor, it'll do wonders for the content.

We do have over double the listeners of a popular Clemson pod.

Friday Harbor dumped us for Ruth Robbins. May as well jump off the Aurora bridge.
    I met Friday Harbor before the PAC 12 championship game. Between him name dropping Jen Cohen a couple times and his friend saying that you & Chest were too vulgar for his taste, I thought he was a bit of a fag.
    Welp, there goes the chance of our podcast getting on Tiny Radio. DAMNIT!
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

jecornel said:

Tell your Clemson buddy to make the move to Friday Harbor, it'll do wonders for the content.

Friday Harbor dumped us for Ruth Robbins. May as well jump off the Aurora bridge.
    I met Friday Harbor before the PAC 12 championship game. Between him name dropping Jen Cohen a couple times and his friend saying that you & Chest were too vulgar for his taste, I thought he was a bit of a fag.
    Welp, there goes the chance of our podcast getting on Tiny Radio. DAMNIT!
    What's a podcast?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

jecornel said:

I've never met the guy or had a real conversation with him, but he's a fucking doofus. He writes puff pieces for doog pound.
    When you meet a fellow UW fan and one of the first things you ask is, "are you on any UW message boards?" I'm pretty sure you're gay.
    What was his reaction when you told him you were Fetters?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

jecornel said:

I've never met the guy or had a real conversation with him, but he's a fucking doofus. He writes puff pieces for doog pound.
    When you meet a fellow UW fan and one of the first things you ask is, "are you on any UW message boards?" I'm pretty sure you're gay.
    The correct icebreaker is: "Where my Doogs at?"
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club

jecornel said:

What was his reaction when you told him you were Fetters?
    He said something I thought you'd be skinnier.