Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's "secret visitor" season again

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Can't see what the appeal of Columbus is, especially to a kid from California
  • Options
    It makes sense in all reality, mainly because you don't see a lot of offers going out to OL recruits.
    Maybe Pete has his 3 OL recruits locked up this year
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It makes sense in all reality, mainly because you don't see a lot of offers going out to OL recruits.
    Maybe Pete has his 3 OL recruits locked up this year

Yeah, this is what gives me the most hope. Pete and staff have been very quick to move on I'd it's evident that a kid is headed somewhere else. I dont think they've offered an OL since June (Umanu)
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2016
    scout just threw a wet blanket on everything.

IPM to ASU
    Jackson to ASU or USC
    Foster to Stanford
    Weddington to Stanford
    Ah You to BYU or Stanford

carry on

I have no doubt that a great performance against bama would change things tho
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

IPM to ASU
    Jackson to ASU or USC
    Foster to Stanford
    Weddington to Stanford

carry on

Anyone worth a shit can see this is only the beginning of the ride, not the end. Pete built this shit out of 3 stars and okg's and they are all young. Even IF (I'm still not convinced players key don't come back if they fall short of a championship) people depart for the NFL, there are some pretty good and highly recruited players coming in
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

IPM to ASU
    Jackson to ASU or USC
    Foster to Stanford
    Weddington to Stanford

carry on

Anyone worth a shit can see this is only the beginning of the ride, not the end. Pete built this shit out of 3 stars and okg's and they are all young. Even IF (I'm still not convinced players key don't come back if they fall short of a championship) people depart for the NFL, there are some pretty good and highly recruited players coming in
    This is what i've been saying this whole gawd dang time. Petersen and his system is a consistent winner. Recruiting will take care of itself. Except this time we'll be getting the kind of kids that UW can attract instead of Boise. That's some exciting shit.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lol IPM is going to uw
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

So, I'm at a Party and just heard an amazing rumor regarding a recruit *not* from the North Puget Sound League who says he'll be announcing a commitment to WASHINGTON, before January 8th, on TV.

That's all I've been cleared to say. Other than it appears to me no allergies affected his decision.

This would almost make up for our country's impending totalitarian dictatorship!
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Nothing from @doogie since posting this, as Kim would say, I'm pretty sure he is, "sleeping with the fish"
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

doogie said:

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

So, I'm at a Party and just heard an amazing rumor regarding a recruit *not* from the North Puget Sound League who says he'll be announcing a commitment to WASHINGTON, before January 8th, on TV.

That's all I've been cleared to say. Other than it appears to me no allergies affected his decision.

I'm gonna need to see what @79smoothdawg 's coworker's buddy's son's dog's anal wart is hearing before I can think that rumor is legit.
    Ill check my source.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Nothing from @doogie since posting this, as Kim would say, I'm pretty sure he is, "sleeping with the fish"

Look, things change quickly in recruiting, If you can't handle the ups and downs maybe you should find another hobby?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2016
    dhdawg said:

IPM to ASU
    Jackson to ASU or USC
    Foster to Stanford
    Weddington to Stanford

carry on

ASU's all out blitz scheme seems like a perfect fit for a 6'4" 215 pound safety like IPM.

I get that it's the hometown school, but still....