Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

At the beginning of the season

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
If someone told me we'd be 4-2 with the losses to top five teams I would have taken it!!!!!!11!!

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Realist superiority guy.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    jecornel said:

If someone told me in year 5 uw would be getting plungered by Oregon still I would say a new coach is in order

Don't overreact. We tested 'em for three quarters. This is monumental, incremental improvement from seven-win Steve.

"If someone told me we'd be 4-2 with the losses to top five teams I would have" given Sark an extension.

SARKASM intended.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    jecornel said:

If someone told me in year 5 uw would be getting plungered by Oregon still I would say a new coach is in order

This. Five years, five games, five plungers ripping apart our anuses.

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
    5 of the 10 belong to Sark now.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

What's funny is if you told Doogs the day Sark was hired "Okay in year five Sark will be 27-27 vs D-1 teams, will be 0-5 vs Oregon with every game being 17+ points would you take it?"

Not one Doog would take that scenario. Yet here we are today they are accepting it.

I know they STILL bring up 0-12 blah blah blah.

Budda Baker another in state recruit who will be another WDWHA player as he tears it up at Oregon.

I fucking hate the Doogs so much because their enabling has led to a decade plus of bullshit.

Bingo. 45th in the preseason polls, 3rd or 4th in the North in year 5. If you told this to even the doogiest doog in 2009 or 2010, they would want Sark fired. Yet here we are, and a lot of dumb cunts seem to like the guy.

Good call on Baker. Zero chance he is going to UW after today. Baker is used to winning. He doesn't want to be playing in Sun Bowls.

• What's funny is if you told Doogs the day Sark was hired "Okay in year five Sark will be 27-27 vs D-1 teams, will be 0-5 vs Oregon with every game being 17+ points would you take it?"

Not one Doog would take that scenario. Yet here we are today they are accepting it.

I know they STILL bring up 0-12 blah blah blah.

Budda Baker another in state recruit who will be another WDWHA player as he tears it up at Oregon.

I fucking hate the Doogs so much because their enabling has led to a decade plus of bullshit.

Bingo. 45th in the preseason polls, 3rd or 4th in the North in year 5. If you told this to even the doogiest doog in 2009 or 2010, they would want Sark fired. Yet here we are, and a lot of dumb cunts seem to like the guy.

Good call on Baker. Zero chance he is going to UW after today. Baker is used to winning. He doesn't want to be playing in Sun Bowls.

Not to go all Kim Grinolds but if a high profile recruit chooses to go to UW it tells me he is soft, lazy and doesn't give a fuck about winning. He cares more about having a "good time".

Perfect example is ASJ. Shit even Kasen Williams was a 5 star recruit and as a third year WR he is looking like Devin Aguilar instead of like Reggie Williams like he was hyped up to be.

The only big Sark recruit who has exceeded his expectations was Bishop Sankey who the Cougs didn't want anyways(Hi Harv!).
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074

If someone told me we'd be 4-2 with the losses to top five teams I would have taken it!!!!!!11!!

you just don't fucking don't understand how deep 0-12 is. you don't dig out of that hole in ... in ... in ... well, fuck you, it's really fucking hard!!!!!!!