Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ken Griswold NOT fucking around on Dawgman podcast

13»

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DoogDawg said:

"I just ask one thing for the subscribers who are listening. Whatever we say on the podcasts, please keep it off the boards. It's for your ears — and your ears only. I guess it's the old adage: What we say here, stays here. So just keep this to yourself and encourage other people to listen."

I'm not sure if Kimmy is new to the Interwebs, but you can't post a publicly available podcast and them claim it's for listeners' ears only. Links generally don't work that way.

Enjoy...

https://www.spreaker.com/user/dawgmanradio/dawgmanradio-recruiting-recap

[ps. first poast here, but long-time stalker/lurker. If I'm not supposed to post links from the Lemon Party here, sorry, but not really].
    Fuck off and LEAVE already.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    For your ears only, only for you, you'll hear what no one else can hear and now I'm breaking free
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kim thinks he's special because he's supposedly "one of the few reporters" that Fozzy actually talks to.

His access to Fozzy is worth the $10.95 price of admission alone.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,141
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And I love how Ektard brings up Sarell at the beginning and the CEO is frothing at the mouth "save it till the end" as if he's got some juicy intel. Then his intel ends up being Sarell has allergies so he can't talk or text.

I know when my boyfriend needs to talk, if I just tell him my allergies that usually buys me 2-3 days of no communication. Allergies these days are almost on par with the crud.

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One of the greatest examples of Teen Boy Stalking Doogman Style was the day Shaq Thompson signed his LOI. He called into KJR and Ektard whined to Shaq that he never would return his phone calls.

Fucker is more insecure than a chubby high school sophomore girl.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

One of the greatest examples of Teen Boy Stalking Doogman Style was the day Shaq Thompson signed his LOI. He called into KJR and Ektard whined to Shaq that he never would return his phone calls.

Fucker is more insecure than a chubby high school sophomore girl.

Pics?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

And I love how Ektard brings up Sarell at the beginning and the CEO is frothing at the mouth "save it till the end" as if he's got some juicy intel. Then his intel ends up being Sarell has allergies so he can't talk or text.

I know when my girlfriend needs to talk, if I just tell her my allergies that usually buys me 2-3 days of no communication. Allergies these days are almost on par with the crud.

And to top it off, Kim is proud that he's one of the few that a 17 year old kid will talk to. ...
    Fucking this. x100. A middle-aged unraveling alcoholic who brags about a 17 year old "calling him back".