Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Basic logic

Options
RaceBannon
RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,657 Swaye's Wigwam
Hondo and his buddy @CirrhosisDawg really struggle with it so I am going to try again. Imagine me talking real slow so they can follow

The Podesta emails and the DNC emails had already been released when Trump said he wasn't sure if he would accept the election results.

Trump's statement cause the usual panic among the left and we were treated to impassioned speeches by both Obama and Hillary on the sacred duty to accept the results and how it tears the very fabric of America to question whether the election was fair.

That was when they thought they had it in the bag.

The DNC had been warned before the release that they were vulnerable. In keeping with the close watch on cyber security that the party leader Hillary showed, they moved their server into a bath tub. And they got hacked

The government has been hacked numerous times by Russia and China and little Billy Baddass in his mom's basement over Obama's 8 years. The excuse for his inaction and no comments was that he didn't want to piss off Russia because of his brilliant Syria strategy to let Russia take over and turn the middle east into a wasteland so we'd have plenty of terorrist refugees to bring here.

BUT

Trump wins and the gloves are off and it is let's roll time with Putin. Even though there is still no proof of Russia being behind the wiki leaks.

17 intelligence agencies said Saddam had WMDs. They really did. So now I feel vindicated for my support of the Iraq war because SEVENTEEN FUCKING AGENCIES cannot be wrong. It sounds great right? 17! 16 maybe there is some doubt but SEVENTEEN? Book it and cook it.

So forgive us for not following you losers down the rabbit hole of your despair. Logic dictates that you are mere shills for Hillary and as full of shit as you have been for 18 months and counting.

Here is your wikileak right here

Comments

• CirrhosisDawg
    CirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Options
    RaceBannon said:Hondo and his buddy @CirrhosisDawg really struggle with it so I am going to try again. Imagine me talking real slow so they can follow

The Podesta emails and the DNC emails had already been released when Trump said he wasn't sure if he would accept the election results.

Trump's statement cause the usual panic among the left and we were treated to impassioned speeches by both Obama and Hillary on the sacred duty to accept the results and how it tears the very fabric of America to question whether the election was fair.

The DNC had been warned before the release that they were vulnerable. In keeping with the close watch on cyber security that the party leader Hillary showed, they moved their server into a bath tub. And they got hacked

The government has been hacked numerous times by Russia and China and little Billy Baddass in his mom's basement over Obama's 8 years. The excuse for his inaction and no comments was that he didn't want to piss off Russia because of his brilliant Syria strategy to let Russia take over and turn the middle east into a wasteland so we'd have plenty of terorrist refugees to bring here.

BUT

Trump wins and the gloves are off and it is let's roll time with Putin. Even though there is still no proof of Russia being behind the wiki leaks.

17 intelligence agencies said Saddam had WMDs. They really did. So now I feel vindicated for my support of the Iraq war because SEVENTEEN FUCKING AGENCIES cannot be wrong. It sounds great right? 17! 16 maybe there is some doubt but SEVENTEEN? Book it and cook it.

So forgive us for not following you losers down the rabbit hole of your despair. Logic dictates that you are mere shills for Hillary and as full of shit as you have been for 18 months and counting.

Here is your wikileak right here</blockquote

You sound defensive. Also, who ever you think you are responding to, it isn't me. Great insight as always. WTGWT.
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hondo and his buddy @CirrhosisDawg really struggle with it so I am going to try again. Imagine me talking real slow so they can follow

BUT

I see you enjoy fake news. I stopped here:

A Wikileaks envoy today claims he personally received Clinton campaign emails in Washington D.C. after they were leaked by 'disgusted' whisteblowers - and not hacked by Russia.

Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and a close associate of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, told Dailymail.com that he flew to Washington, D.C. for a clandestine hand-off with one of the email sources in September.

'Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians,' said Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com on Tuesday. 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.'

But I thought you had proof her server was hacked. Now it wasn't hacked. Which is it Race?
  • RaceBannon
    Options
  • RaceBannon
    Options
    But I thought you had proof her server was hacked. Now it wasn't hacked. Which is it Race?

Her server wasn't a part of this story. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

Clinton campaign emails do not equal Clinton SOS emails
  • HardlyClothed
    HardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Options

BUT

Southern California small-scale construction owner knows more than the US intelligence apparatus when it comes to cyberespionage.

They have determined that the DNC hackers as well as the DCCC hackers were APT29 and The Dukes which are part of the Russian Federal Security Service. They can do this by comparing the tools used to hack the DNC to other hacks known to be carried out by this group--among a bevy of other ways to do this. Independent cybersecurity firms (i.e. not your OBAMA/HILLARY PARTISAN SHILLS!1!1!!!1) have also concluded that it was them. Not to mention this fits a pattern of Russian cyberespionage carried out in Ukraine, and elsewhere in Europe.

The Russians took the documents, Race, don't play stupid.

FYI the Iraq fiasco was more a case of selective interpretation of intelligence by the Bush Administration. Blaming the CIA et. al for the war hungry aspirations of Cheney and Rumsfeld is a good one. The CIA isn't free of blame, but you can't use that as a reason to dismiss their current intel gathering out of hand.

Your logic sucks.
  • RaceBannon
    Options
    Compared to what you just wrote you can call me Spock

• 2001400ex
    Options

Compared to what you just wrote you can call me Spock

photo workout1_zpsaaevsz1c.gif
  • greenblood
    greenblood Member Posts: 14,304
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Unless the Russians doctored the emails, it doesn't change the fact that podesta is a moron, or what he wrote and received. He forgot the most important aspect of the interwebs. Once you send or receive an email, tweet, post, etc. it's there forever. Might just want to watch what you send.
  • Mosster47
    Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited December 2016
    Options
    We have no cyber security. A couple years ago China hacked OPM and got everyone's security clearance documents. It was around 700,000 of us. They have every detail about every one of us. Our government's fix? They got us all subscribed to a cheaper version of LifeLock.

The NSA has to come up with some insane unconstitutional monitoring system to get info. China just opens the filing cabinet and grabs everything.

The best and the brightest go anywhere but the government or use it as their firsr job to build a quick resume. Then we contract work out to people who want to do very little and get paid a lot.
  • doogie
    doogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited December 2016
    Options
    and today, we have that same CIA stonewalling the United States Congress, refusing to show up, in defiance of law, to answer their bogus claims under oath.
  • Swaye
    Swaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,147 Founders Club
    Options

RaceBannon said:

BUT

I thought you were dead. Are you back, or was this a one time thing? I don't want to take you off the Road Kill bored if this was a one time post. TIA
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    doogie said:

and today, we have that same CIA stonewalling the United States Congress, refusing to show up, in defiance of law, to answer their bogus claims under oath.

I'm guessing there's a reason you don't have a komo4 buttfucker.

photo 3-Top-Gun-quotes_zpsw0ij07qz.gif
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,719
    Options
    Mouth breathers unite!
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

Mouth breathers unite!

Do you know the difference between Jill Stein and Hillary?

You are honestly the most ignorant person I've ever interacted with.
  • doogie
    doogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Options
  • PurpleJ
    PurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    Basic logic tells me that hondo will forget how to breathe any day now.
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,719
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mouth breathers unite!

Do you know the difference between Jill Stein and Hillary?

You are honestly the most ignorant person I've ever interacted with.
    Yes I know Hillary is paying for Jill Steins recount. What was your dumbass question?