Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the people that harass Derek

Come on guys. Really? 12-1 and in the playoffs. If you can't be civil and play nice, your ability to post will be revoked without notice. Complain about it, it'll be longer. We're too busy to moderate posters who can't get along. And giving the mods a hard time won't fly either.

We shouldn't have to do this.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The first six harassment warnings are consensual.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You should call them out Derek.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Also wanted to add that...

We'll do what's necessary for the next day or so. We'll lock threads, merge topics, revoke ability to post, etc.

Hate to do this, but the name is Hardcore BasketballHusky. It's just turned into a lynch mob and those getting pissed about it.

It's time to clean it up. It sucks having to do this. But it's embarrassing what it's become
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2016
    The Great Purge is upon us ...
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    AlCzervik said:

AGAIN? Fuck.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AlCzervik said:

Meet the new Kim, same as the old Kim
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

Also wanted to add that...

We'll do what's necessary for the next day or so. We'll lock threads, merge topics, revoke ability to post, etc.

Hate to do this, but the name is Hardcore BasketballHusky. It's just turned into a lynch mob and those getting pissed about it.

It's time to clean it up. It sucks having to do this. But it's embarrassing what it's become

OK Kim. What you dont realize is this bored cant survive on football talk alone. There's just too many armchair dipshits with no clue about the game.. case-in-point, 95% of the posters here, includibg you bananaboat, wanted Petersen fired after 2 years.

The higher discussion board is a necessity. Thats what this place needs. The Hardcore fooseball forum is what it is, and keeps things afloat. Create the HDB. Pup's never wrong about this stuff.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,121
    Conversation over? Conversation over.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AZDuck said:

AlCzervik said:

AGAIN? Fuck.
    I'm sure he will let you buy back in next year.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Derek's a good guy. I don't agree with 100% of what he's done and the chincredible button almost sent me over the edge, but he has integrity unlike some Scout works for Dawgman peeps.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Derek's a good guy. I don't agree with 100% of what he's done and the chincredible button almost sent me over the edge, but he has integrity unlike some Scout works for Dawgman peeps.

Nota bene: he can be bought
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    How much of this is sarkasm?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Just think how up and arms you'd be if DJ had no integrity and forced you to pay before you could read and poast.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Nota bene: he can be bought
    You obviously didn't believe it when I told you before. But prior to you sending me the $129, PurpleJ had been making his case in PMs for me to bring you back. For all I know, you sent me the payment because J told you the timing was right. Or it was coincidence. I don't know, but either way, you're back and it is what it is.