Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Our signiture moral victory is in jeopardy

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
Utah is beating Stanford at the half

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    No doubt because we beat them up last week.
  • Stanford isn't that good. I mean they almost lost to Sark at home.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    I can see the 3 game losing streak turning into 4-5 in a row at this point. You know our fragile team trust issues are going to flare after these last two. When you are all pumped up thinking you are legit, and you get absolutely hammered at home by a real football team....
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Swaye said:

I can see the 3 game losing streak turning into 4-5 in a row at this point. You know our fragile team trust issues are going to flare after these last two. When you are all pumped up thinking you are legit, and you get absolutely hammered at home by a real football team....

we get cal at home after asu, it isn't happening
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

It's unlikely, but you never know for sure with SarkFS
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

No, but there is another opportunity for a 3 game losing streak at the end of the season.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,141 Founders Club
    I said Stanford would lose three games this year
  • Dawgtona said:

dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

Sark isn't Ty sadly. Ty was so horrible he forced UW to shit can him after 4 years. Ty would get upset to Cal no doubt.

Sark will lose to ASU and then UW will destroy Cal and Colorado to be 6-3. The closet doogs who will be talking tough these next two weeks will pop back up.

Then Sark will lose back to back to UCLA and Oregon State leaving UW at 6-5.

Leaving us with a dilemma in the apple cup. Do you root against your own team for the greater good? A loss to WSU would put UW 6-6 and I think even Pool Boy would fire Sark.

However, a win against the Cougs and I think Sark could survive. If he wins that bowl game to go to 8-5 he'll survive.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club

Dawgtona said:

dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

Sark isn't Ty sadly. Ty was so horrible he forced UW to shit can him after 4 years. Ty would get upset to Cal no doubt.

Sark will lose to ASU and then UW will destroy Cal and Colorado to be 6-3. The closet doogs who will be talking tough these next two weeks will pop back up.

Leaving us with a dilemma in the apple cup. Do you root against your own team for the greater good? A loss to WSU would put UW 6-6 and I think even Pool Boy would fire Sark.

However, a win against the Cougs and I think Sark could survive. If he wins that bowl game to go to 8-5 he'll survive.
    At the start of the year I said 5 wins and he MIGHT be in jeopardy, but it takes 4 for sure to get him fired.

He wins one more and he is likely safe, two more and he has zero to worry about this year, though his seat might finally be warm next year.

Woodward has no balls.
  • Swaye said:

Dawgtona said:

dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

At the start of the year I said 5 wins and he MIGHT be in jeopardy, but it takes 4 for sure to get him fired.

He wins one more and he is likely safe, two more and he has zero to worry about this year, though his seat might finally be warm next year.

Woodward has no balls.
    I don't know. I think after a 4-0 start if he were to go 6-6 finishing with a home loss to the Cougs I think even Pool Boy would show him the door.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Swaye said:

Dawgtona said:

dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

Woodward has no balls.
    I don't know. I think after a 4-0 start if he were to go 6-6 finishing with a home loss to the Cougs I think even Pool Boy would show him the door.
    If you are right, I will root for WSU. Anything to send Sark packing.