Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Confessions of frustrated Husky

Apologies to the HHB. I was very frustrated by what I thought were misplaced and unduly negative comments during and shortly after the Stanford loss. Enough so, that I wanted to delete my account. Couldn't, so I changed my email address and when the confirmation email was received, I replied "fuck off." Bless his heart, DJ replied "Huh?"

Long story short, I wanted to believe WA had turned the corner. I am as cynical as any, and naively believed we could beat Oregon.

Sorry. I am so frustrated. Especially since I don't believe Woodward and or the UW adminstration have the will to make the changes necessary return the program to prominence.

So tired of Sark's shitty smiles.

Fuck.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    Open your eyes fully. We aren't here to beat our chests and prove we were right. We are here to speak the truth. Sark sucks. His ceiling is 10 wins, and that will be once in a blue moon. Sark will never have us in the Rose Bowel. Never. When you accept that, this all becomes so much clearer.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    I agree. I wanted to believe differently. Won't happen again. Sark is not WA football.