Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

i fucking hate Oregon

And am so sick of losing to them. That said, I am very impressed by Marriota. Kid basically hits every pass and can run. But still fucking hate them.

Comments

• Options
    DisplacedDawgDisplacedDawg Member Posts: 42
    Photogenic First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Which makes losing to them worse.
  • Options
    Like I said, I have other reasons to hate them, which is magnified by what I see on the field. I can agree they are a winning football team, but I don't envy a team whose brand of football I don't like. They are clearly superior to us and I would love to have their record each year, but that's about it. 
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    yesterday you motherfuckers were calling me a doog for saying I hate Oregon.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

yesterday you motherfuckers were calling me a doog for saying I hate Oregon.

Evidently you were a doog yesterday.
  • Options
    MohunMohun Member Posts: 32
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Why hate them? Celebrate what good football looks like. Then put pressure on the AD to give us a Coach that will bring good football to Montlake.

I don't hate them, I envy them. They are what I wished we could be. A fucking great football team.

I hate them for a lot of reasons. Mostly because a good portion of their bandwagon fans are pricks. Today was not fun.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

yesterday you motherfuckers were calling me a doog for saying everyone hates Oregon.

edited for accuracy
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2013

Like I said, I have other reasons to hate them, which is magnified by what I see on the field. I can agree they are a winning football team, but I don't envy a team whose brand of football I don't like. They are
    clearly superior to us and I would love to have their record each year, but that's about it. 

1. No you didn't say. You just said you hated them and he asked why. Pay attention to your own posts.

2. What "brand" would that be? Winning? Innovative? Fearless? Confident? These things offend you eh?

3. Just their record? What else is there to want? What else do you concern yourself with? Crisp fall days? Color schemes? Oh don't tell me: Class. I've never heard that one before.

Don't take offense, but you don't sound like the kinda guy I want leading me into battle.
  • Options
    dnc said:

yesterday you motherfuckers were calling me a doog for saying everyone hates Oregon.

edited for accuracy
    I said "everybody BUT THEIR FANS hates them.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

edited for accuracy
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

edited for accuracy
    Duly noted.

That's still why you were called a doog.

Plenty of non Oregon fans like Oregon these days. They aren't some nationally reviled football program. They're actually pretty revered.

• Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

edited for accuracy
    Duly noted.

Plenty of non Oregon fans like Oregon these days. They aren't some nationally reviled football program. They're actually pretty revered.

nope. that's Notre Dame you are thinking.
  • Options
    Mohun said:

Swaye said:

Why hate them? Celebrate what good football looks like. Then put pressure on the AD to give us a Coach that will bring good football to Montlake.

I don't hate them, I envy them. They are what I wished we could be. A fucking great football team.

I hate them for a lot of reasons. Mostly because a good portion of their bandwagon fans are pricks. Today was not fun.
    Yeah, you are not the real Mohun. Have some fucking respect for a legendary poster and come up with a new handle.

Bandwagon? News for ya: all winning teams have bandwagon fans. Husky Stadium was a fucking ghost town a few years ago. And a little winning happens, with a flashy new stadium, and what happens? Bingo.

I also saw an old man wearing husky shit yelling at an Oregon co-ed today. No idea about what, or how it started, but when I'm 65+ years old, if any of you fuckers see me at HS yelling at a 20 year-old girl, about anything, please fucking shoot me right there and then. I don't want to go on when I've become that stupid.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

edited for accuracy
    Duly noted.

you're usually a good poster, but you are way out over your skis pushing this one. it's really just not the case.

maybe ND still has the national cache they've had in the past. I don't know. My sense is that the bloom is a little off that rose, but maybe not. the fact you bring it up though, since it's irrelevant to your point, tends to suggest desperation to win a losing argument.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

edited for accuracy
    Duly noted.

you're usually a good poster, but you are way out over your skis pushing this one. it's really just not the case.

maybe ND still has the national cache they've had in the past. I don't know. My sense is that the bloom is a little off that rose, but maybe not. the fact you bring it up though, since it's irrelevant to your point, tends to suggest desperation to win a losing argument.
    are you in politics now?
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

edited for accuracy
    Duly noted.

are you in politics now?
    no, I am not in politics now.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Glad I wont have to lose sleep tonight wondering if you would want me leading you into battle. It's been a burning question for me. Strangely, I don't feel compelled to respond to your insightful critique. Probably because I don't care what you think. Troll on.

<<b>b>

Like I said, I have other reasons to hate them, which is magnified by what I see on the field. I can agree they are a winning football team, but I don't envy a team whose brand of football I don't like. They are
    clearly superior to us and I would love to have their record each year, but that's about it. 

1. No you didn't say. You just you hated them and he asked why. Pay attention to your own posts.

2. What "brand" would that be? Winning? Innovative? Fearless? Confident? These things offend you eh?

3. Just their record? What else is there to want? What 1e1lse do you concern yourself with? Crisp fall days? Color schemes? Oh don't tell me: Class. I've never heard that one before.

Don't take offense, but you don't sound like the kinda guy I want leading me into battle.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Glad I wont have to lose sleep tonight wondering if you would want me leading you into battle. It's been a burning question for me. Strangely, I don't feel compelled to respond to your insightful critique. Probably because I don't care what you think. Troll on.

Super great comeback Buford. Just super. The "troll" tag was very krisvashonesque. Well done sir.

Strangely, based on your short body of work here, I am not surprised that you are not so compelled.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Learn how to quote then pop off people.