Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I'm At a Bar (apologies ******)

13»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,587 Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

There's something about that GIF that keeps me watching. I can't quite figure out what it is.

It's the way her ass jiggles as the cup flips
    thank you Ron Fairly

It's a subtle jiggly. Let's you know there's some substance to that rear.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Even UCLA's perennially soft football program thinks ball bag is a complete pussy.

UCLA is soft.

The team that wears purple and only beats us 40% of the time says so...
    I'm a Bama fan. HTH.
    We are 2-0 vs Alabama in your lifetime.

HTH
    As bad as Ballbag is—and he's intolerable—this "I'm a Bama fan" shit is way the fuck worse.

It's like watching retards talk about their girlfriend that lives six towns over.
    Agree Race and J are tards.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Even UCLA's perennially soft football program thinks ball bag is a complete pussy.

UCLA is soft.

I'm a Bama fan. HTH.

HTH
    As bad as Ballbag is—and he's intolerable—this "I'm a Bama fan" shit is way the fuck worse.

It's like watching retards talk about their girlfriend that lives six towns over.
    You don't get it. At. ALL.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

koopdog said:

In Morton. Only me my high school buddy and a gigantor with a ZZ Top beard and a ducks shirt. Bar is called the Bucksnort. Gigantor just looked at me and said "you guys are getting there"

Makes me want to DIAF.

Your a legend for being in Morton, won't ask why. Bucksnort sums up lewis county perfectly (I'm not judging as have lived here all my life.)

sadly the zero gear down here trumps UW 10 to 1. I've gotten used to it, but my wife is so sick of it she has developed turret's and whenever she says it, her response is a simply 'fuck Oregon".
    Grew up there. Hope that explains a lot about my taste in ------ well, stuff, and my poasting abilities.

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    koopdog said:

godawgst said:

koopdog said:

In Morton. Only me my high school buddy and a gigantor with a ZZ Top beard and a ducks shirt. Bar is called the Bucksnort. Gigantor just looked at me and said "you guys are getting there"

Makes me want to DIAF.

Your a legend for being in Morton, won't ask why. Bucksnort sums up lewis county perfectly (I'm not judging as have lived here all my life.)

sadly the zero gear down here trumps UW 10 to 1. I've gotten used to it, but my wife is so sick of it she has developed turret's and whenever she says it, her response is a simply 'fuck Oregon".
    Grew up there. Hope that explains a lot about my taste in ------ well, stuff, and my poasting abilities.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    pawz said:

No muscle tone.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

UCLA is soft.

I'm a Bama fan. HTH.

HTH

You don't get it. At. ALL.
    Whats there to get fay boy?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    pawz said:

That might actually be my boss
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Go on...
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,000 Founders Club

pawz said:

There's something about that GIF that keeps me watching. I can't quite figure out what it is.

It's the way her ass jiggles as the cup flips
    Thank you! There was something and I just couldn't put my finger on it and now I know.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,681 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

Don't fuck the boss or the neighbor lady.