Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How does Oregon always field such a good defense?

Fuck, its not just the fact their offense is the best in the country, Aliotti is just a sneaky good coordinator. And their athlhetes are so impressive on that side. Fuck their d-line is 6-4 to 6-8 accross the board and fast, their corners are all pac12...holy shit, bring on Alabama. Oregon is going to beat them by 3-4 tds. Time to put a tampon in the SEC's overrated cunt!

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    No way they're plungering Bama, but I do think they'll beat them. Best team in the cuntry.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    Yep. Nobody beats Oregon this year. And they will get the Heisman also. That will burn Doogs even more. Still won't be calls for firing Sark. There is no joy in Mudville.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    Impressive. We're not even close to their level
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Alabama would beat them in a bowl game. I would be very surprised if they don't make the title game though
  • UW is overrated don't overreact to them kicking our ass. Stanford is losing to Utah right now, Arizona and Boise State don't look like quality wins anymore.

UW is a pretender program.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    dnc said:

No way they're plungering Bama, but I do think they'll beat them. Best team in the cuntry.

Yes they are plundering and plungering Bambi by 3 tds. Nobody in the country is within 2-3 td's of Oregon. Oregon's defense is better than any of the SEC's. The offense is twice as good. I want to see Oregon put 55 on Bammie. Will happen!.

This is Oregon's 'Natty' year. Will take a miracle to derail them. UO WILL BEAT STANFORD BY 3-4 TDS too
  • Dude UW isn't that good and neither is Stanford. Oregon is national championship good but to say they'll kill a Nick Saban team who will have 2 months to prepare practically is fucking stupid.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

UW is overrated don't overreact to them kicking our ass. Stanford is losing to Utah right now, Arizona and Boise State don't look like quality wins anymore.

UW is overrated don't overreact to them kicking our ass. Stanford is losing to Utah right now, Arizona and Boise State don't look like quality wins anymore.

Dumbass. How many years have you watched college football? UW is good, very good. UO is just way better than us, and everybody else. Check back with a clue you stupid fuck-dummy. Where do people like "more-time" come from?

Did you just graduate UW? It shows you ignant fucking tardo
  • UW is overrated don't overreact to them kicking our ass. Stanford is losing to Utah right now, Arizona and Boise State don't look like quality wins anymore.

Dumbass. How many years have you watched college football? UW is good, very good. UO is just way better than us, and everybody else. Check back with a clue you stupid fuck-dummy. Where do people like "more-time" come from?

Die in an out of control wheelchair flying down a hill at 30 MPH

Stanford just lost to Utah. I fucking rest my case!