Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bobby Hoke is a joke

msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/willie-taggart-just-savaged-brady-hoke-during-his-first-oregon-press-conference/ar-AAlk6ly

Fuck dude.

These guys are taking a page from the book of Obama ... no mercy on the vanquished.

First the Helfrich announcement ...

Then throwing Bobby "I'm no Joke" Hoke.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Brady Hoke will REMEMBER this press conference.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm beginning to worry Petersen may only ring 'em up for 69 next year.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I would like if Hoke came back as just the D-line coach. That guy can flat out recruit.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

I would like if Hoke came back as just the D-line coach. That guy can flat out recruit.

Demoting a d-coordinator to position coach...what could go wrong?
    Pellum worked his whole life to get that DC job and was demoted after two years. If that's not soul crushing I don't know what is.

Hoke had been a head coach three different times, gave up his radio show to coach a little football. I doubt he has many ego issues and would just be happy with being involved with a team.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If anyone knows defense, it's Taggart... Wasn't that the cop with the mustache in Beverly Hills Cop?

And this guy

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I think public humiliation is deserved after we could have had Todd FUCKING Orlando and we ended up with Jabba the Hoke.

Fuck. That. Guy. He stole a lot of money from the UO while pretending to coach defense last year, he can go cry into his pina coladas in the Bahamas for all I care.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,092
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So educkers are a flutter over the Charlie Strong rumor. Strong had the 95th ranked defense with Texas talent. Just think what he can do at Oregon
  • Options

So educkers are a flutter over the Charlie Strong rumor. Strong had the 95th ranked defense with Texas talent. Just think what he can do at Oregon

In fairness to Strong, he was a helluva DC at Florida. But I'm hoping for Orlando.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,092
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

In fairness to Strong, he was a helluva DC at Florida. But I'm hoping for Orlando.
    Florida defense hasn't noticed that he left though
  • Options

AZDuck said:

I'll take Randy Shannon as the DC. Strong is working on house money for the next three years.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

fair poont.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

AZDuck said:

That's because Randy Shannon is in charge of it. The best two DC's in college football and it's not even close are the ghost of Bud Foster and Randy Shannon. If Oregon were serious they would throw Shannon $1 million per and right the fucking ship.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

I'll take Randy Shannon as the DC. Strong is working on house money for the next three years.
    Holy shit you are dumb. You deserve @Owen12 for your posts in this thread.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I like how people think the DC will make the difference between 4-8 and 11-1 when the hired coach has a ceiling of 8 wins.

If the DC is that good, why not just hire him as the head coach.

With all that said ...

Whoregon (LOL) should through 2 million a year at Jim Leavitt. Fuck I would've hired him over the chump they got.

Yes, he punched a kid ... but I'm sure the kid deserved it. And he had his staff lie for him, but ... I'm sure some of that is overblown.

Leavitt is to me what Hawkins is to Sven.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Urban Meyer says hi.