Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But how is Romar a shitty coach?

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
"The Huskies are a pick-up team with uniforms. They play with no cohesion on either side of the ball, and look like a bunch of guys who just stepped on the court together for the first time. They logged zero assists in the first half. That’s mind-boggling. I genuinely feel bad for the players because their situation is a failure by the coaching staff. It’s the coaches job to establish a culture, to hold players accountable, to provide offensive and defensive systems and principles for players to fall back on during the game. The absence of all that was evident on the Washington side."
SB Nation is my source?

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The fucked up thing is that Michael Porter Jr is the type of player that propels a decent team into the Final Four.

If Romar was coaching at 2008 levels, flaws and all, this team would be better.

Somehow he has not only failed to repair his obvious long term deficiencies with inbounds plays, offensive spacing, and ball movement against teams that pack the paint, etc., but now he can't even get his guys to play any defense of any kind.

Watched for a few possessions, and all the guards play like Tony Wroten selling out for steals, and the post players are all leaving their feet for blocked shots. Which both lead to easy shots and uncontested rebounds/put backs. It's pathetic.

I SUPPORT COACH ROMAR.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs