Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chinese media: "Rookie" Trump must fall into line

Options

Comments

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    Chinese media is owned by the government.

And Trump has already fallen in line.
  • PurpleReign
    PurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    Options
    I didn't vote for Trump, but I do hope he sticks a big dick up China's ass and then makes them thank him for it.
  • greenblood
    greenblood Member Posts: 14,304
    Options
    salemcoog said:

Fuck China... They need our consumers just as much as we need their cheap trinkets and fake paper debt purchase.

If they wanna take off the gloves, Let's roll.

They call on our debt, and 350 million people stop buying their shit. I think we'll win this one.
  • doogie
    doogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Options

I didn't vote for Trump, but I do hope he sticks a big dick up China's ass and then makes them thank him pay for it.

• Kaepsknee
    Kaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    edited December 2016
    Options

salemcoog said:

Fuck China... They need our consumers just as much as we need their cheap trinkets and fake paper debt purchase.

If they wanna take off the gloves, Let's roll.

They call on our debt, and 350 million people stop buying their shit. I think we'll win this one.
    Indeed... I honestly think it's time to take China to task for all the shit that they pull. And I'm not talking about carbon tariffs and all that fucking Obama happy horse shit. I'm talking about a Cold War that would make Truman and Khruschev blush.

We have bent over and took it from those fooks for way too long.
  • DerekJohnson
    DerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,749 Founders Club
    Options
    PurpleJ said:

China should build a wall.

... and Mongolia is gonna pay for it!!
  • PurpleJ
    PurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    I saw some chinks in the airport yesterday and told them thanks for Pearl Harbor.
  • Mosster47
    Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Options
    PurpleJ said:

I saw some chinks in the airport yesterday and told them thanks for Pearl Harbor.

That'll learn em'.
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,719
    Options
    Guess China not met the new Secretary of Defense General "Mad Dog" Mattis?

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

"We've backed off in good faith to try and give you a chance to straighten this problem out. But I am going to beg with you for a minute. I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."

"There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don't think you do. It's just business."

"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."

"Fight with a happy heart."

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    Sledog said:

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."

"We've backed off in good faith to try and give you a chance to straighten this problem out. But I am going to beg with you for a minute. I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."

"There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don't think you do. It's just business."

"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."

Those quotes sound like they are from the Republican picture of the Quran.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,657 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    PurpleJ said:

It was Germany you idiot
  • PurpleJ
    PurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

PurpleJ said:

It was Germany you idiot
    Right. The chinks were busy building the railroad with the micks.
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,719
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Those quotes sound like they are from the Republican picture of the Quran.
    They certainly aren't from "arm ISIS" Obozo.