Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Some of you motherfuckers...

All right listen up you assholes.
Some of you, and I won't say who, are saying "we" are going to do such-and-such in the game, "our" line is ready to rumble, etc. Get with the fucking program. You need an asterisk next to any "we" or "our" because YOU aren't going to do anything for Washington, Alabama, or Central in the ball game (unless you really are a player, then never mind, but stop wasting time here if so). The bored has observed this standard for a few years, and "we" and "our" bullshit belongs only on sports nuts, classy fan sites like doogman.

That is all.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    CrowningBrowningCrowningBrowning Member Posts: 25
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In a hundred years, we*re all dead
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    I think the key to the game is to run run short pass and pray someone catches it because our runs won't go anywhere but to run the playclock down to 1 each snap and try to shorten the game and pray Alabama accidently throws it to the wrong team or something. If we can do that I think we can keep the game close, say within 42 points?
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2016

December 31, 2016 about 8-9 we*re all dead inside...AGAIN

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093

In a hundred years, we*re all dead

Speak for yourself.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    while we're making corrections ...

Fatherfuckers***
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

I think we're going to get killed.

So did the world when a bunch of fucking farmers and frontiersman and drunks took on the mighty empire of Britain when we declared "fuck you" to King George. You very well could be right my friend. But we don't suck. And we're tough. And Petersen has taught this team about fist fighting. As in win it. I think we'll compete. Or just dial up France to bail us out. Either way, I'm fine.
    But are we Tac Town Tuff????
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

while we're making corrections ...

Fatherfuckees***

• Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Watch out for the Hardcore Husky semantics police! They're everywhere!
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

koopdog said:

So did the world when a bunch of fucking farmers and frontiersman and drunks took on the mighty empire of Britain when we*? declared "fuck you" to King George. You very well could be right my*(?) friend. But we*(?) don't suck. And we're *(?)tough. And Petersen has taught this team about fist fighting. As in win it. I think we'll *(?)compete. Or just dial up France to bail us *(?) out. Either way, I'm fine.

Edited to stick with the fucking protocol.

And thank you*(?) for your (?)* service to our *(?) country.

well, look this is the

POST MESSAGE BOARD era

.... we don't get self-esteem any longer by aligning ourselves in cyberspace with successful athletes because you are likely some middle aged loser with a crappy job, at best, or in your mom's basement. Your football experience was you played in high school but the coach didn't like you, so it was mostly just JV crap except for the occasional kickoff team on Friday night. This is a dismal thought, so you try to prop it up by thinking you are aligned with John Ross IX. So the "*" is just there as a reminder.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Apostle is a duck troll trying to make Husky fans look bad
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Apostle is a duckCentral troll trying to make Husky fans look bad

fixed, don't insult me
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Apostle is a duckCentral troll trying to make Husky fans look bad

fixed, don't insult me
    OK!
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam

All right listen up you assholes.
    Some of you, and I won't say who, are saying "we" are going to do such-and-such in the game, "our" line is ready to rumble, etc. Get with the fucking program. You need an asterisk next to any "we" or "our" because YOU aren't going to do anything for Washington, Alabama, or Central in the ball game (unless you really are a player, then never mind, but stop wasting time here if so). The bored has observed this standard for a few years, and "we" and "our" bullshit belongs only on sports nuts, classy fan sites like doogman.

That is all.

Fuck you and fuck your bifocal comment yesterday. Yeah, so I carry grudges.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866

koopdog said:

So did the world when a bunch of fucking farmers and frontiersman and drunks took on the mighty empire of Britain when we*? declared "fuck you" to King George. You very well could be right my*(?) friend. But we*(?) don't suck. And we're *(?)tough. And Petersen has taught this team about fist fighting. As in win it. I think we'll *(?)compete. Or just dial up France to bail us *(?) out. Either way, I'm fine.

Edited to stick with the fucking protocol.

And thank you*(?) for your (?)* service to our *(?) country.

well, look this is the

POST MESSAGE BOARD era

.... we don't get self-esteem any longer by aligning ourselves in cyberspace with successful athletes because you are likely some middle aged loser with a crappy job, at best, or in your mom's basement. Your football experience was you played in high school but the coach didn't like you, so it was mostly just JV crap except for the occasional kickoff team on Friday night. This is a dismal thought, so you try to prop it up by thinking you are aligned with John Ross IX. So the "*" is just there as a reminder.
    I've only had one cocktail and an edible - but I can't figure out who da fuq you are lecturing.

Or attempting to insult.