Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lets have some fun!

Hello Husky fans! New to the board and as you can guess, an Alabama fan. No, I don't sleep with my sisters (anymore) and my Mom, Aunt and Cousin are not the same person. I live in a house not a trailer and I have indoor plumbing (Since I moved out of Alabama). We might only have a third grade education, but we know how to play football at Bama!

Any questions about the team and I will try to answer them. I hope it's a great game with no injuries. Love your coach and not in the Deliverance way. Think he is one of the top 10 coaches in football. Can't wait till kickoff!

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016
    What type of fun? @Dennis_DeYoung oynx fun or @IrishDawg22 big girl fun?
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Guesses on which HH poster this is?
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RWTT11 said:

Hello Husky fans! New to the board and as you can guess, an Alabama fan. No, I don't sleep with my sisters (anymore) and my Mom, Aunt and Cousin are not the same person. I live in a house not a trailer and I have indoor plumbing (Since I moved out of Alabama). We might only have a third grade education, but we know how to play football at Bama!

Any questions about the team and I will try to answer them. I hope it's a great game with no injuries. Love your coach and not in the Deliverance way. Think he is one of the top 10 coaches in football. Can't wait till kickoff!

FUCK OFF!!

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RWTT11 said:

I hope it's a great game with no injuries.

That's not what I'm hoping for! I guess I'd prefer mass food poisoning over injuries though... it will be hard for us to injure enough of your players...
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RWTT11 said:

Well done
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RWTT11 said:

Just top 10?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

RWTT11 said:

Just top 10?
    You have your 6 SEC West coaches and Urban so Petermen around 8 sounds good
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

TommySQC said:

RWTT11 said:

Just top 10?
    You have your 6 SEC West coaches and Urban so Petermen around 8 sounds good
    Excluding Black Sark I assume?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

RWTT11 said:

Just top 10?
    You have your 7 SEC West coaches and Urban so Petermen around 9 sounds good
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Is Bamagirl still around? Yes, this is/was a real poster.