Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Our Quarterback.

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

alumni94 said:

Out of rhythm Jake's offense still put up 34 points on Colorado. He needs to do just enough to win, but I agree that the coaching needs put him in the best position to do that.

Are you kidding me? "Jake's offense put up 34 points?" I wonder what Taylor Rapp, Ezekiel Turner, Gaskin and Coleman would say to that. For that matter, if you're giving credit to Jake for Ross' one-handed catch and dash to the end zone, I gotta laugh.
    So Jake gets all the blame, but not the credit? Maybe CU was playing to stop Jake and that opened up some opportunities for Gaskin and Coleman?

Or maybe you're just trying too hard to find something to gweeb about.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

Out of rhythm Jake's offense still put up 34 points on Colorado. He needs to do just enough to win, but I agree that the coaching needs put him in the best position to do that.

Are you kidding me? "Jake's offense put up 34 points?" I wonder what Taylor Rapp, Ezekiel Turner, Gaskin and Coleman would say to that. For that matter, if you're giving credit to Jake for Ross' one-handed catch and dash to the end zone, I gotta laugh.
    So Jake gets all the blame, but not the credit? Maybe CU was playing to stop Jake and that opened up some opportunities for Gaskin and Coleman?

He hates Jake because he is white.

HTH.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2016
    dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

Colorado out their CBs on an island and loaded the box to stop the run and bring heat. It was Jake's worse game of the season, even by his own admission. Credit for what?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

Colorado out their CBs on an island and loaded the box to stop the run and bring heat. It was Jake's worse game of the season, even by his own admission. Credit for what?
    This is just not true at all. They were in 2 deep safety all game until the last quarter. Their game plan was clear that they wanted to stop the deep ball and passing game. They very rarely had more than 7 in the box. It was mostly 6 and some time even 5 in the box.
  • Options

Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

This is just not true at all. They were in 2 deep safety all game until the last quarter. Their game plan was clear that they wanted to stop the deep ball and passing game. They very rarely had more than 7 in the box. It was mostly 6 and some time even 5 in the box.
    They had 7 or 8 in the box and often brought a safety down for run support. They brought a ton of pressure. They weren't playing soft.
  • Options
    Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

For picking the shitty ass program he did to come and play QB for?

Or maybe you were happy with Miley Cyrus and Magna Carta and you think they would have UW sitting where they are right now?

Quit being a twat. We all know about Jake's struggles with pressure. You aren't dishing some scoop. I also know UW is getting ready for one of the three or four biggest games in the program's history and that doesn't happen without some good QB play.

Fuck o dear. Quit your fucking gweebing.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

They had 7 or 8 in the box and often brought a safety down for run support. They brought a ton of pressure. They weren't playing soft.
    Well yeah....but still
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    dflea said:

Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

Or maybe you were happy with Miley Cyrus and Magna Carta and you think they would have UW sitting where they are right now?

Quit being a twat. We all know about Jake's struggles with pressure. You aren't dishing some scoop. I also know UW is getting ready for one of the three or four biggest games in the program's history and that doesn't happen without some good QB play.

Fuckin' A, you belong on doogman, no question.

This website was created to facilitate honest discussion. When a player plays a shitty game, we say it. When he plays a good game, we recognize it.

A pattern has developed with Jake, and he needs
    to break out if it. He sucked last game, as he did against usc. There is potential for bama (who feasts on QB mistakes) to blow this game wide open.

If people believe a certain player is a liability going into a game, they talk about it. If it's too harsh for your Pollyanna ears, then go back to the site where they censor such expressions.
  • Options
    Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

This website was created to facilitate honest discussion. When a player plays a shitty game, we say it. When he plays a good game, we recognize it. A pattern has developed with Jake, and he needs
    to break out if it.

If people believe a certain player is a liability going into a game, they talk about it. If it's too harsh for your Pollyanna ears, then go back to the site where they censor such expressions.
    What if I think you're just being a whiny faggot and I just stay here and say so instead?
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    It basically comes down to blocking. If you guys can block you will be fine. I don't see you all running the ball at all under any circumstances. I can see you all moving the ball down the field like Florida did on the first drive, but Pruitt will make adjustments fast just like he did against Florida. I honestly don't think you all will be able to stuff our run and once you get Bo started he is hard to stop. If Kiffin just uses the run game I'm positive we can win. If we do pass it needs to be easy routes to OJ and Stewart
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    iDawg said:

iDawg said:

Ross had a couple of uncharacteristic drops in the CU game. Jake wasn't the only one not on his game.

GET A FUCKING AVATAR.
    Done.

Thankfully Ezkiel Elliot didn't believe that no one could run on Alabama
    There is a huge difference between the 2014 team and this team. For starters we had Brandon Ivory at DT. The problem with that is Ivory couldn't command two blocks so it was easier for the guard to get to the 2nd level. This year we have Tomlinson and that guy has to be double teamed or he will get to the QB quickly. Secondly, we had Xavier Dickson at DE/OLB and Fat Trey Depreist at MLB. Those guys wouldn't see the field on this team. We have better LBs that are leaner and faster and better guys clogging up the middle in Payne and Tomlinson. Despite losing our leader in the secondary, Sixpatrick has done a great job filling the void.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm hearing that when Jake is playing well against bad defenses he does well. When Jake is playing badly against a good defense he struggles.

Just what I'm hearing out here. Don't twist.

Yeah Jacob looked HORRIBLE against Richland. Three interceptions in the first half?
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

This website was created to facilitate honest discussion.
    And that's what you are doing here?

• Options
    dflea said:

Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

This website was created to facilitate honest discussion. When a player plays a shitty game, we say it. When he plays a good game, we recognize it. A pattern has developed with Jake, and he needs
    to break out if it.

What if I think you're just being a whiny faggot and I just stay here and say so instead?
    You must have me confused with one of your dads who routinely goes balls deep into your ass.
  • Options
    Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

dflea said:

Passion said:

alumni94 said:

to break out if it.

You must have me confused with one of your dads who routinely goes balls deep into your ass.
    I just have you confused.