Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rich, Cool, and 12-1

Comments

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

At least Psalm wasn't on the cover

I'm surprised he wasn't on the cover.
    Too busy carb loading for the game

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Shelton?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Shelton?
    Leave me out of this.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    IF Lindsay Schnell thinks you can win... Then move over that dusty half natty to make room for a whole one.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Just think, 4 months ago EVERY FUCKING ONE of you (except Pup, Bill , Steel2, Yobates and ballsacky and a few others) wanted Petersen fired, John Smith fired, and Sark back. You prick bandwagon yahoos are chincredibling an SI cover now.

Get the fuck outta town. I warned you in August you're NOT getting on pups low-rider wagon.. Pup called all of this success under Petersen. Specifically said this year would be a bonus, but under Petersen would not be a surprise. I was ridiculed off the forum which I gladly accepted and disappeared. Now im back to point out how fucktarded every one of you are.

Derek gets a pass as he never wrote off Petersen and Washington. He goes back to the ole' days with guys like pup, Passion, Tequilla and a new-money guy like billy. We've been through good and bad times and ALWAYS supported this program. Thanks Derek for providing this venue for true Husky fans to assemble, discuss the good parts of the program (even in 7-6 times).

The good thing is all of you deuchs' are on record. We know who are the jenny-come-lately cunts like base, J, baabs, mad-son, poopsie, ex, swaye, Styx, HD, Nacho, and all the dman rejects that cunt-tracked your way here looking for a husky home. And youll all say "I told you so" if they lose.

If the mods want to clean this place up and increase viewership and membership, rid this place of of these chimps, those who have zero to add to the conversation. Kim was successful in weeding out this element.. unfortunately HH accepted that reject poison gas cloud here.

If this place wants to be the beacon Neuheisel spoke of near 20 years ago,
    let PuP moderate the joint.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I can't decide whether to upvote or wtf this. ^ Kim's purge was way over the top and his tactics were really underhanded and they did and still do play favorites.

I've been on Doogman for over seven yearw Pumpy and I share my account with another guy. Don't poast a ton now
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I can't decide whether to upvote or wtf this. ^ Kim's purge was way over the top and his tactics were really underhanded and they did and still do play favorites.

I've been on Doogman for over seven yearw Pumpy and I share my account with another guy. Don't poast a ton now

@steelheader2? @yobates? @asiancitrusguy?
    He was on here in the early days.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

should have been John Ross Jenns titties.

That mag is Hustler, right?
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gotta ask, do you two double dong chicks too?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Just think, 4 months ago EVERY FUCKING ONE of you (except Pup, Bill , Steel2, Yobates and ballsacky and a few others) wanted Petersen fired, John Smith fired, and Sark back. You prick bandwagon yahoos are chincredibling an SI cover now.

Get the fuck outta town. I warned you in August you're NOT getting on pups low-rider wagon.. Pup called all of this success under Petersen. Specifically said this year would be a bonus, but under Petersen would not be a surprise. I was ridiculed off the forum which I gladly accepted and disappeared. Now im back to point out how fucktarded every one of you are.

Derek gets a pass as he never wrote off Petersen and Washington. He goes back to the ole' days with guys like pup, Passion, Tequilla and a new-money guy like billy. We've been through good and bad times and ALWAYS supported this program. Thanks Derek for providing this venue for true Husky fans to assemble, discuss the good parts of the program (even in 7-6 times).

The good thing is all of you deuchs' are on record. We know who are the jenny-come-lately cunts like base, J, baabs, mad-son, poopsie, ex, swaye, Styx, HD, Nacho, and all the dman rejects that cunt-tracked your way here looking for a husky home. And youll all say "I told you so" if they lose.

If the mods want to clean this place up and increase viewership and membership, rid this place of of these chimps, those who have zero to add to the conversation. Kim was successful in weeding out this element.. unfortunately HH accepted that reject poison gas cloud here.

I'm still trying to find where I said "fire Petersen!"
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AlCzervik said:

I've been on Doogman for over seven yearw Pumpy and I share my account with another guy.

This really belongs in the "Confessions of a Doog" thread.
    And the roadkill list
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dnc said:

He was on here in the early days.
    Early days? Something nobody here was here to remember. Just me, and I guess Derek, maybe Passion but I think he came around around the bcs. fuck I dont think anyone but those above were around husky football pre 2007, @ dawgman before 2008...99.999921% have no clue what dawgtales is, was or means.

Millenials arent really good for much anything now that I get to thinkin about it. Gimmie gimmie gimmie. No wonder your young wives go lookin for sweet Puppylove. He gives them 1st. You hapless fuckers dip it right the tar pit then scramble for excuses to feed a frustrated and unsatified wife after. "I was so turned on", "I just couldnt hold it because you look so fine tonight", "im under a lot of stress driving for Uber honey".

Trust me she doesnt buy it. She also knows its a perpetual problem. You can either hold it or you cant. Sheesh I can only imagine poor miss baabs. She'll be slappin tempo with your best buddy, brother, sister or a coworker soon boobish. I promise you. Sign a prenup to fairly divide the star wars collection and comic books soon dude.
    I'm surprised that after predicting a loss every single game you werent the first person calling for his head.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2016

Jonathon Smith sucks and should be fired. It's taken him 3 years and 12 games into this season to realize his best weapon to dominate opponents was his running game, featuring two All-American quality running backs. Instead, that pass-happy, chinless dickface had his weak-armed QB under-throwing bombs all season, passing on first down, and going full brown-socks on numerous occasions, despite having a full year of experience under his belt. Smiff is ruining Browning as a QB right before our eyes. Continuing to support and defend Smiffy undermines any other lucid thought you have on the matter, Pup. The receivers improved dramatically when Peterson fired his POS receivers coach. Imagine Browning and the passing game if we even had a middle of the road OC, instead of the pathetic Smiff.

Think of it this way: What would the line on the Bama game be if we had a good OC?
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Don't know why, but I've always love those uniforms. Damn, they fricking sweet
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Noone was harder on @asiancitrusguy than pumpy.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Noone was harder for @asiancitrusguy than pumpy.