Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Podcast Episode #25: WE ARE BACK BITCHES!

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

TIL dennis will shit on gayme of thrones but isn't above a fucking planet kamino reference for jordan fucking chin lmao

i love you

• Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

Hi. I can't seem to find your show .AU format. It works best for all of us using NeXT systems. Please advise.

Holy shit.... I haven't heard anything about NeXT since 2000... clearly for a good reason
  • Options
    MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

dennis with a fucking star wars prequel reference, a pox on you and your family.

combined with a reference to Herbie the Elf. That's range, man.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2016

Can we flag Tequila for playing some Carly Rae Jepsen shit in the background at like the 53 minute mark?

Look you jerk. I choose the music and the theme this week was songs our band plays. They play that song. So FUCK OFF.
    Yep
    If you don't like CRJ idk what to say to you
    CALL ME!! MAYBE?!?!

This is on Netflix now, btw. Watched it again last night - great even by Coen brothers standards.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Can we flag Tequila for playing some Carly Rae Jepsen shit in the background at like the 53 minute mark?

Look you jerk. I choose the music and the theme this week was songs our band plays. They play that song. So FUCK OFF.
    Yep
    If you don't like CRJ idk what to say to you
    CALL ME!! MAYBE?!?!

This is on Netflix now, btw. Watched it again last night - great even by Coen brothers standards.
    If 900M YouTube views are wrong, I don't want to be right
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Always love the podcast. I will offer a little constructive criticism though. The 20 minute bit where you guessed the players who got the awards was boring as shit after minute 1. I can only listen to so much "uhh.....uhhh....hmmmm...Jordan Chin"

Other than that, good chit
  • Options

Always love the podcast. I will offer a little constructive criticism though. The 20 minute bit where you guessed the players who got the awards was boring as shit after minute 1. I can only listen to so much "uhh.....uhhh....hmmmm...Jordan Chin"

Other than that, good chit

That's what happens when you do some live shit where you don't prepare for the pod ...

But point taken ... we may or may not consider it going forward ... either way it will not be interesting.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

3rd time listener. I don't have the attention span to listen to all of it, but this is a good Husky Football show.

@Tequilla how are you such a shitty, annoying poster but pretty good on the podcast?

Tl,dr: I hate you as a poster. I don't hate you on the podcast.

Too Soon.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    An hour and 52 minutes? Dang
  • Options

3rd time listener. I don't have the attention span to listen to all of it, but this is a good Husky Football show.

@Tequilla how are you such a shitty, annoying poster but pretty good on the podcast?

Because dry sarkastic humor doesn't play well on a message board
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I don't like this one bit, not one bit. You two are mortal enemies, don't ever forget that!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is the kind of podcast episode daWg fans have been waiting for:

sit back, light up a bowl, grab a beer, sacrifice your first-born, murder your duck neighbor, speak a couple of Hail Mary's at your Haden shrine, and sit back.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi Stadium is amazing. It cost 1.3 Billion and makes Century Link look like the kingdome.

Thought Colorado had a decent crowd.

Greg Gaines as hon. mention for Pac-12 on defense is beyond comical.

Listened to Softy on Honks ten times and when he screams "after 16 years Washington football is back" I still get goosebumps and if you don't like it or think it's gay then screw off.

When we kicked fg to go up 24 in 4th after going run/pass/pass with first and goal, I looked at the buddy I went with, flipped out and said "If we lose this, I am driving the fucking van home after the game the whole way (13 hours) as soon as this shit is over.

Smith is still good for one or two fuck-ups a game. Going for it on 4th and 8 from our 35 in the first cost us 7 points, as there is ZERO chance Colorado would have went 85 yards to make it 7-7. Against everyone not named USC in the Pac-12 no big deal. Against quality teams that's the shit that makes me want to kill him. Without that and a fluke kick-off return we shut them off.

JS and CP need to tell Jake there is NO run pass option unless your throwing against air at certain points in the game. That position in the 4th was one of them.

Why are stippers so excited for $1.00 bills at onyx in Atlanta?

Doog on I'm drunk!!!!

Serious question: Tim Socha makes $250k a year. The top 10 make on average 500K. How much of a raise should he get this year?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you can get early pressure on Jake, he gets happy feet, wants to drift backwards, is flustered, freezes and loses his confidence.

Jake needs to have a clockdown count in his head vs. Alabama that says one Mississippi, two Mississippi ball out even if he throws it in the 10th row, as he will never see three Miss. versus Alabama's front.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Our running game and defense versus the Buffs was a 3.5 tutorial on how winning Husky Football is played.