Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Attention Bama Fans

13»

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2016
    BearsWiin said:

CcTider said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Agree on the quality of the Bama posters so far. Not a Frankbear in the bunch. Yet.

All it takes is the wrong bored to find out about this site, and then you'll change your tune.

Unfortunately, this meme is pretty accurate.
    Speaking of which, back in the day visiting posters to the Cal Bears site would frequently go to Cyberbears.com instead of Cyberbears.org, then tell us hoo boy, you'll never guess what I just saw, didn't mean to go there, really I didn't, did you guys know there's another site of almost the exact same name as yours?

Dunno how we got stuck in the quote box, but it's annoying the hell out of me
    It's hard.

Perhaps PM Master Race for old man HHB tips?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Jseakin said:

Swaye said:

Jseakin said:

Jseakin said:

Thanks for the approval! Who can argue with a messy bun and a booty slap :)

STAY
    I think I just might. I like the good mix of banter and intelligence (yeah yeah gfy we aren't all rebel flag waving, trailer park living, mud riding, sister dating, sheep fking, toothless half tards) I've seen on here thus far. I look forward to some good football discussion and being the butt end of countless jokes because of the group of 18-22 year olds I root for :smiley:
    You say this like it's a bad thing? That sounds like the start of a kick ass weekend to me.
    Fair point sir! Everyone grab your sister (a first cousin will do in a pinch) and lets procreate future sidewalk Alabama fans!! Or grab a cow and/or sheep and make an Auburn fan.
    How about grabbing a fag, rodding him in the ass, and creating a Left Coast Fan.
    Hurtful. This is trumps amerikkka.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Jseakin said:

Yes we recognize that we have tons of cunt like sidewalk fans and yes we hate them too and hope they get an STD from their sister, aunt, cousin, or grandmother.

in seattle, we? call these people "the twelves."

i also noticed in one of your earlier, classy af poasts you said 'sheep fking.' i dont know if its cause you're not smart (lmao, alabama smack talk!) or you still have a flip phone with jesus-level auto correct (lmbo, more bama poor white smack talk!) but you can say "fucking" here and you dont even have to donate.

thanks and ware eagle!
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Jseakin said:

Swaye said:

Jseakin said:

Jseakin said:

STAY
    I think I just might. I like the good mix of banter and intelligence (yeah yeah gfy we aren't all rebel flag waving, trailer park living, mud riding, sister dating, sheep fking, toothless half tards) I've seen on here thus far. I look forward to some good football discussion and being the butt end of countless jokes because of the group of 18-22 year olds I root for :smiley:
    You say this like it's a bad thing? That sounds like the start of a kick ass weekend to me.
    Fair point sir! Everyone grab your sister (a first cousin will do in a pinch) and lets procreate future sidewalk Alabama fans!! Or grab a cow and/or sheep and make an Auburn fan.
    I like this fuckin guy. Open the gates, DJ!
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Jseakin said:

Swaye said:

Jseakin said:

Jseakin said:

STAY
    How about grabbing a fag, rodding him in the ass, and creating a Left Coast Fan.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but you can't procreate by having anal intercourse with a man.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    The most suitable Bama avatar wouldn't be allowed here due to the graphic nature. Isn't crimson tide code for endless menstrual flow (Menorrhagia)?
  • GridironGridiron Member Posts: 508
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

Well, I guess it's okay that you are here. I've reflected on this and did a little peyote trip to the spirit world where a horse told me I should be thankful you guys are coming here because it means we are playing our first significant game in 15 years. That said, get a fucking avatar you goddamn savages. I can't look at stupid Vanilla generated shit for the next month. If you do not do this the spirit world will take a giant shit on you.

horseshittingonhead.gif

TIA

Hey! Where tha hell did yall pervs get that pic of my sis and cuz?! I'd know that mouth and ass anywhere!

Thanks fer the welcome. :thumbsup:
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Jseakin said:

Swaye said:

Jseakin said:

Jseakin said:

STAY
    BEST. FIRST. POST. EVER
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The most suitable Bama avatar wouldn't be allowed here due to the graphic nature. Isn't crimson tide code for endless menstrual flow (Menorrhagia)?

Axe Trump
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Best. Visitor. Ever.

Also true