Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ariel Ngata Senior Film

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018
    Ngata is a beast. Can’t wait to see this kid killing it.

Looks like Skinny is more intelligent than we thought. Who the fuck wouldn’t want to have Spiker, Ozzy and Ngata with Hunter to play catch with? Not to mention Savon and Love out of the backfield. If there’s a defense that can stop that team, give the the trophy now
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Looks like Skinny is more intelligent than we thought. Who the fuck wouldn’t want to have Spiker, Ozzy and Ngata with Hunter to play catch with? Not to mention Savon and Love out of the backfield. If there’s a defense that can stop that team, give the the trophy now

Ariel is playing WR now?
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    The kid's highlight look like Barry Sanders. He is going to be a great running back for us? in a few years.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wtf? Which brother u tardcakes talking about? The LB, WR or the RB
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

abundance
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

The DT. Haloti.
    Gawd, bring me haloti from out of high school and we have vita Vea again for 3 or more years.

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Ariel is playing WR now?
    He's built like one.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Stringiest thread ever
  • Options
    This thread needs meat spin or citrus
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,207
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018

This thread needs meat spin AND citrus

• Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No sling for Ariel here..would love to see him at full strength in the spring. Keith Taylor is a beast and this is the year for Wellington to make his presence felt.

• Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    pat_hm said:

No sling for Ariel here..would love to see him at full strength in the spring. Keith Taylor is a beast and this is the year for Wellington to make his presence felt.

I'm surprised Eifler wasn't among the Elite11 for special teams, or maybe he just couldn't make it? Because I only see 9 guys there.

I'm also excited for Taylor. He definitely wasn't quite as prepared mentally as Molden this year, but his ceiling is through the roof. The DB battles the next two years will be interesting.
  • Options
    At the end year Wellington was playing pretty well
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think so too.

Another guy I’m going to be watching this spring is Myles Rice. If it’s ever going to happen this is the year otherwise I think you would see him selling his couch. Could be a surprise at BUCK.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615

I hope so. I haven't done any in-depth study or anything, but frankly, I thought our LB play was very disappointing this year. Bierria missed a LOT of plays, and we didn't really have anybody else stepping up. That's on Gregory to get this sorted out in a hurry. Think Kaho and Tafisi in particular are going to be a big help in two or three years, but that's down the road.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

RealRhino said:

I hope so. I haven't done any in-depth study or anything, but frankly, I thought our LB play was very disappointing this year. Bierria missed a LOT of plays, and we didn't really have anybody else stepping up. That's on Gregory to get this sorted out in a hurry. Think Kaho and Tafisi in particular are going to be a big help in two or three years, but that's down the road.
    Our LB play last year was really weird.

Unfortunately BBK is unlikely to quit the team, so it will probably be mediocre again this year.

My fantasy is that Ngata and Williams take over SAM with Kaho rotating in, Tevis moves to MIK and DJB rotates in there and WIL is between BBK, Wellington and Eifler.

I think Tevis is a natural MIK, but probably not fast twitch enough to make a great SAM, even though he’s good there.

Our LB recruiting (inside and outside) has been a bad combination of sparse and mediocre. If Wellington and Eifler can take a step forward this year it will do a lot.
    Tevis moving inside would be great. He's not quite twitchy enough to be a great Sam, but at Mike he'd fit a lot better. It makes so much sense it'll never happen and we'll be forced to watch not only Browning for another year but also his defensive equivalent at Mike.