Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A little help please

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Headed to Maui next week and will be there for the Super Bowl. Does anyone know if the game will be on there? What time? what channel? Will there be sports bars with solid grub? Do I need reservations at the sports bar? Will there be a game betting pool where you pick squares? Will there be HD TVs? What is the weather forecast in Maui? Will it be 80 or 81 degrees? Where are the hot spots and the must see attractions? Should I go to a luau? Should I go to an"authenitic" luau or one with fire dancing? Will the Hawaiians have a prayer circle before the luau? Will I get invited to the Hawaiians family BBQ in the city park on Sunday afternoon? Do they like white Americans? Should I bring fried spam? Mac salad? If I get drunk at the bar during the Super Bowl (assumed) do they have a meal and a ride to my condo special? Is bubba gump shrimp really owned by forest gump? Will jimmy buffet be at cheeseburger in paradise? If so, will he play his hits? Is he a jam band? Am I pressing?

Thanks in advance!

Comments