Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alabama starts the trash talk early

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sister Fuckable?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    jood self-recording in his parents' basement?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2016

does he fuck his Sister Fuckable?

• Options
    FightOnMenFightOnMen Member Posts: 14
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just here to do my part to diffuse any stereotypes of my ilk (Bama fan here). NONE of the bama forums are worth a flying shit btw. ONLY blowhards. So don't get your impression of us from those places. Those forums are pretty much solely bama fans that are 100% disinterested in objective commentary. Here's hoping this place isn't a reflection of those! Cheers, all!
  • Options
    getoffmylawngetoffmylawn Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just here to do my part to diffuse any stereotypes of my ilk (Bama fan here). NONE of the bama forums are worth a flying shit btw. ONLY blowhards. So don't get your impression of us from those places. Those forums are pretty much solely bama fans that are 100% disinterested in objective commentary. Here's hoping this place isn't a reflection of those! Cheers, all!

Is this the obligatory reach around before we get plunger raped on national television? We play in the Pac 8 and four/4 shitty step kids we inherited through bad marriages. Our commissioner ran women's tennis FFS. Thank God this is the early game....
  • Options
    FightOnMenFightOnMen Member Posts: 14
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is this the obligatory reach around before we get plunger raped on national television? We play in the Pac 8 and four/4 shitty step kids we inherited through bad marriages. Our commissioner ran women's tennis FFS. Thank God this is the early game....
    Ha. Something like that. Regardless of the game's outcome, I just wanted to spend a little energy on a fanbase that's probably at least open to the idea of a mutual respect. There have been other big OOC games I've tried this method on... I knew better than to try, but try I did. Since then, I have reserved this to the non Notre Dame / non OSU types, but to fan bases of teams that don't have the same type of jackassery. Those here may or may not like it... but I saw largely good stuff from the USC bunch earlier this season. :)
  • Options
    getoffmylawngetoffmylawn Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

Go fuck yourself with OSU in one orifice and WSU in the other.
    That's actually decent shit. Tip jar. We still get killed.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There are several SEC guzzlers here who worship BAMA. A FYI
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

There are several SEC guzzlers here who worship BAMA. A FYI

Don't hate us because we're right
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

:lol:

I hate you and you're a fag.

With that out of the way, welcome.

Now, LEAVE.