Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Husky-Duck Game Thread

Comments

• I hate life.

Go rape have mutually pleasurable consensual sexual intercourse with a lovely young Middlebury co-ed.
    There's a Girls Divegrass party tonight. Easy pickings.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    its all turnovers, we needed to be +2-3 instead we're already -2, wilcox D isnt going to hold up in a game like this.

The "no shit" realization of the first half, Oregon's D likes going up against the hurry up, why would they be frazzled when they're going up against their own scheme and inferior talent?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Oregon is *only* on pace for 562 yards and 42 points.

Funny part is, I could see doogs actually using that. Nevermind we were less than a 2 touchdown 'dog, a 21-28 point defeat will be considered progress if they don't score 50. Fuck, Sark has such a kush job.

I actually expect this to go like the 2008 Oregon game. Doogs gonna turn on Sark today.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    where the fuck is ASJ? He makes the TD catch and is fucking non existent after that
    dhdawg said:

where the fuck is ASJ? He makes the TD catch and is fucking non existent after that

That's one more catch than Williams has.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    dhdawg said:

Slipped out to tailgate - double cheese and Budweiser tallboy
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
    Kim Grinolds – CEO: This is tough. Real tough. Nine straight wins and having to listen to it for the past nine years has been tough. Real tough. Not only is Oregon the number two ranked team in the country, they're fast, they're athletic and not only playing well, they're firing on all cylinders. This really sucks. An Oregon win will take the smack talk to another level in Eugene. Great. Rick Neuheisel said it earlier this week, and he's 100% right.......Funny things happen in Husky Stadium. I don't expect it to be funny....I expect it to be crazy. If you don't have a ticket, get one. If you watch the game at home, make sure your neighbors here you. Welcome back Husky Football

Prediction: Washington 37, Oregon 28
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I still think Wilcox is a good coordinator, I really do believe Oregon is this good though. I have always thought they were a great team in the past but this year I think they are going to win it all, which I didn't feel like in the past with that dreckfest of a QB they had in Darron Thomas.

I still think Wilcox is a good coordinator, I really do believe Oregon is this good though. I have always thought they were a great team in the past but this year I think they are going to win it all, which I didn't feel like in the past with that dreckfest of a QB they had in Darron Thomas.

The injuries might stop them. Not sure anything else will.
    PurpleJ said:

Kim Grinolds – CEO: This is tough. Real tough. Nine straight wins and having to listen to it for the past nine years has been tough. Real tough. Not only is Oregon the number two ranked team in the country, they're fast, they're athletic and not only playing well, they're firing on all cylinders. This really sucks. An Oregon win will take the smack talk to another level in Eugene. Great. Rick Neuheisel said it earlier this week, and he's 100% right.......Funny things happen in Husky Stadium. I don't expect it to be funny....I expect it to be crazy. If you don't have a ticket, get one. If you watch the game at home, make sure your neighbors here you. Welcome back Husky Football

Prediction: Washington 37, Oregon 28

Great low tweak as always.
  • Oregon is *only* on pace for 562 yards and 42 points.

Funny part is, I could see doogs actually using that. Nevermind we were less than a 2 touchdown 'dog, a 21-28 point defeat will be considered progress if they don't score 50. Fuck, Sark has such a kush job.

Doogs literally said Nick Holt laid out the blue print to beat Oregon and Auburn should send him a national championship ring.

Oregon scored 53 fucking points that game btw.
    dropped pass, great start
  • Oregon is *only* on pace for 562 yards and 42 points.

I actually expect this to go like the 2008 Oregon game. Doogs gonna turn on Sark today.
    I don't think so. These doogs are more loyal to Sark than those doogs were to Ty.

Doogs were never loyal to Ty they just had white guilt.

These Doogs actually believe in Sark. I think after ASU is Ty's 2008 Oregon game.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Ok, full credit to Sark there. No thinking about it, just go on 4th down before Oregon is even ready.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Oregon is *only* on pace for 562 yards and 42 points.

What would make you think that? I'd love to be the case but full doog mode is still in effect.
  • I hate life a little less now.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Guy at bar next to me telling fat blonde girl how he cried over the game day story about Grandpa Sankey ....
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Sankey is an idiot if he doesn't leave after this year. He might come out as the #1 rated back... it will be close with him Oceantrunk and Blick Mimba (who shouldn't really come out as a RB anyways).