Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pat Haden was most responsible for UW's Pac-12 Title

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited December 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board

imagePat Haden was most responsible for UW's Pac-12 Title

Three years ago, the USC athletic director saved Husky Football by whisking
our frat boy head coach to LA, paving the way for Petersen

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This needs to find its way to the usc boards

Paging @tacotrojan
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    It's about time. The freaks on HCH realize the Petersen might be a good coach.

I stopped posting on HCH because of all the BS about Petersen, "Win or get the fuck out" calling him peterman etc, etc. Hee, ha, ha. All of this in years one and two. The same idiots were drooling over what's his name at UCLA. I mentioned many times give Petersen three full years and we'd know. On the surface, his hiring was an off the scale home run and mentioned it many times. By the way, I got kicked off Dawgman for calling out the fat hamster frat boy in his fourth year.

The Dawgs are back. Hope the negative, uninformed basement dwelling dumb asses (you know who you are) don't miss the ride....it may only last a couple decades.

So, to all of you in the HCH "click" the smug inside joke clowns that dominate this site, let me say this: KMFA!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The fuck is HCH
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The fuck is HCH

YASD, YCBS, AYAFI, S?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I stopped posting on HCH because of all the BS about Petersen, "Win or get the fuck out" calling him peterman etc, etc. Hee, ha, ha. All of this in years one and two. The same idiots were drooling over what's his name at UCLA. I mentioned many times give Petersen three full years and we'd know. On the surface, his hiring was an off the scale home run and mentioned it many times. By the way, I got kicked off Dawgman for calling out the fat hamster frat boy in his fourth year.

The Dawgs are back. Hope the negative, uninformed basement dwelling dumb asses (you know who you are) don't miss the ride....it may only last a couple decades.

So, to all of you in the HCH "click" the smug inside joke clowns that dominate this site, let me say this: KMFA!

What's with the labels man?
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

what a self righteous douche canoe.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    gmo said:

what a self righteous douche canoe.
    Doog Nation loved his post though.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You're a whiny fag. Always have been. I'm surprised you had the balls to say anything that would get you kicked off dawgman. You fit in well with that crew.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bowman, Why all the self righteous faggotry?

Can't you just enjoy the ride?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Bowman, Why all the self righteous faggotry?

Can't you just enjoy the ride?

If you'd seen his profile pic on dawgman, you wouldn't have to ask.