Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Last Call for Oregon-UW Tickets - 2 for 1 Sale

Attention Eugene/Springfield whore-sluts. Last call for Oregon-UW tickets. I need to unload the rest of my supply before I take off for Seattle to service you Washington bitches. My weekly 2 for the price of 1 sale is now in effect. Delivery only. Text or fax your credit card number and 2 passport sized photos of your tits and ass to 209-584-4958. Facial photos not required. Delivery subject to preapproval. Include a location and time where you will be present. If you are momentarily away, leave a window open or a door cracked. Note that I am not an equal opportunity vendor. If you have a problem with this, feel free to lodge a complaint
with your local fucking BBB.

The fine print:

By accepting these terms you are entering into a contract with the Autzen Rapist. You will be serviced quickly. Chloroform will be provided at no additional charge. To preserve the anonymity of our transaction, I will arrive wearing a festive ski mask. Do not be alarmed. This is standard operating procedure. You hereby declare that no husbands, boyfriends, children, barking dogs or pet tarantulas will be present on the premises. Any deviation from this will be considered a breach of contract. Service will be cancelled, your credit card will be charged and you can die in a fucking fire.

Comments