Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If PSU wins

Bye bye Ohio State... UW up to number two, Clemson 3 PSU 4

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Ohio State will still win the beauty contest.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2016

I don't believe it. PSU wins they are in. Win the toughest conference e, win the toughest division and get left out???
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I don't believe it. PSU wins they are in. Win the toughest league, win the toughest division and get left out???
    the committee said the biggest gap was between Michigan and Wisconsin. they aren't getting in. tOSU should get the 4 seed tho
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    dhdawg said:

I don't believe it. PSU wins they are in. Win the toughest league, win the toughest division and get left out???
    the committee said the biggest gap was between Michigan and Wisconsin. they aren't getting in. tOSU should get the 4 seed tho
    Because they CANT look ahead.... Washington won, Michigan Ohio State sat at home. I'm telling you, PSU will grab the 4th spot with a win
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I don't believe it. PSU wins they are in. Win the toughest conference e, win the toughest division and get left out???
    Ohio State is the #2 seed.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    dnc said:

Ohio State is the #2 seed.
    That was before Colorado got ass raped.
    UW win against Colorado, was way more impressive than Michigan's win. Of course I'm in State College at a bar
  • Options
    Founders Club

ESPN's fucking dipshit Heather Dinich agrees. Assuming Clemson and PSU win, she has Clemson and PSU in and Washington out of the playoffs. And there are other ESPN fucktards commentators who have Michigan and Clemson in with Washington out if PSU and Clemson win. Michigan apparently has the prettiest mouth.

Using beauty contestant judges to determine the entire playoff field is fucktarded. A legitimate playoff has to have the bulk of the playoff teams determined by their conference standing. Expand to 8 teams, give the power five conference champions automatic bids and limit the beauty contestants to three teams.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

ESPN's fucking dipshit Heather Dinich agrees. Assuming Clemson and PSU win, she has Clemson and PSU in and Washington out of the playoffs. And there are other ESPN fucktards commentators who have Michigan and Clemson in with Washington out if PSU and Clemson win. Michigan apparently has the prettiest mouth.

Using beauty contestant judges to determine the entire playoff field is fucktarded. A legitimate playoff has to have the bulk of the playoff teams determined by their conference standing. Expand to 8 teams, give the power five conference champions automatic bids and limit the beauty contestants to three teams.
    They are wrong and they have to know it.

UW was ahead if Michigan last week. What has changed for them to move up?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You guys are fags. PSU and Wisconsin are 2 loss teams. Top 4 stays the same unless Clemson loses. If Va Tech plays them close maybe we flip flop. That's it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

They are wrong and they have to know it.

UW was ahead if Michigan last week. What has changed for them to move up?
    IMO, with a dominant conference title victory over a top 10 team, UW made the case for further separation between themselves and Michigan. But that hasn't been the tone on the tube.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You guys are fags. PSU and Wisconsin are 2 loss teams. Top 4 stays the same unless Clemson loses. If Va Tech plays them close maybe we flip flop. That's it.

I agree. They're fags.

I also agree that, barring an upset today, the group of four remains intact.

I do think there is a chance tOSU falls back to #3 or #4, though, after being idle today. Playing in, and winning, your conference cash game may actually mean something to the committee.

Oh, and Go Hokies!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2016
    The political shit of not putting the PAC 12 team in would be too much. Our win over Colorado was similar to michigan and we were already ahead of them. Penn state has one good win and two bad losses. Wisconsin probably wins anyways.

Personally I don't really care at this point. It would be fine to beat the shit out of michigan in the rose bowl too.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The political shit of not putting the PAC 12 team in would be too much. Our win over Colorado was similar to michigan and we were already ahead of them. Penn state has one good win and two bad losses. Wisconsin probably wins anyways.

Personally I don't really care at this point. It would be fine to beat the shit out of michigan in the rose bowl too.

That hasn't stopped them in the past, but maybe if it happens now, there will be a real push for expanding the field.