Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SJW Bingo

Options
Fire_Marshall_Bill
Fire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,021 Founders Club

Dooginparadise? You wanna play buddy? Haven't seen you in a while.

Must be busy with that dissertation on transgendered interpretive dance at Evergreen

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobs
    TierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Options
    Spoonist bastard.
  • dhdawg
    dhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Options
    intersectional is a terrible omission
  • Hippopeteamus
    Hippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    edited December 2016
    Options

Must be busy with that dissertation on transgendered interpretive dance at Evergreen

Oddly enough, problematic is also a popular buzzword in Straussian philosophical articles (except it makes sense, because Strauss and students like Benardete argue that philosophy is the investigation of fundamental problems [e.g. reason and revelation, the philosophic life and the moral life]). And yet it is absent from much of pre-20th/21st century writing. I wonder what its origin is.
  • TurdBomber
    TurdBomber Member Posts: 19,784
    Options
    The City of Seattle, in it's SJW wisdom, sought to ban the use of the words "citizen" and "brown bag." Reason? Non-Citizens might feel alienated (so please say "residents" instead), and 60 years ago some racist frats put lunch bags on their doors disallowing anyone darker than the lunch bag to enter. So let's not get past that shit. Instead, let's ban words and label anyone who says "let's brown bag it" or "I'm a U.S. Citizen" racist and anti-immigrant.

We seriously pay taxes for the solid rock brains who think this shit up.
  • dnc
    dnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Options

Oddly enough, problematic is also a popular buzzword in Straussian philosophical articles (except it makes sense, because Strauss and students like Benardete argue that philosophy is the investigation of fundamental problems [e.g. reason and revelation, the philosophic life and the moral life]). And yet it is absent from much of pre-20th/21st century writing. I wonder what its origin is.
    This is a bit problematic.
  • dnc
    dnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Options

The City of Seattle, in it's SJW wisdom, sought to ban the use of the words "citizen" and "brown bag." Reason? Non-Citizens might feel alienated (so please say "residents" instead), and 60 years ago some racist frats put lunch bags on their doors disallowing anyone darker than the lunch bag to enter. So let's not get past that shit. Instead, let's ban words and label anyone who says "let's brown bag it" or "I'm a U.S. Citizen" racist and anti-immigrant.

Don't forget we'll still be King County but change *which* King we're referring to, as if somehow no one will know who it was originally named after.
  • TurdBomber
    TurdBomber Member Posts: 19,784
    Options
    dnc said:

Don't forget we'll still be King County but change *which* King we're referring to, as if somehow no one will know who it was originally named after.
    Whatever it takes for all the closet racist liberals around here to make it seem they're not.
  • Kaepsknee
    Kaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    Options
    I can't believe that Xenophobe didn't crack the top 25...

Obviously millcreek doesn't post there anymore.