Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Road Warrior Slut of The Week - 10-11-2013

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
Back, with absolutely ZERO popular demand.

Fuck off. Fags.

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Fake tits. But yeah, would bang enthusiastically, even if she stabbed me in the arm afterward.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    That girl would go ATM all day, then tie you down, shave you bald, and do weird Wicken prayer shit while pouring goat blood on you all night. Good shit if you can get it. Even if she stabs you at the end.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    I feel a cold sore coming on...just by looking at that pic.
    Passion said:

I have been excluding the type of women Passion likes with these. So, here ya go.

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited October 2013
    Swaye said:

Passion said:

I have been excluding the type of women Passion likes with these. So, here ya go.

I hate vegans, and I hate women/people that carry some banner and talk about it 24-7.

Just be a well-rounded All-American chick that can drink beer, wine, booze, and can eat whatever is on the plate.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,145 Founders Club
    I'm vegan now and I'm offended you fucking redskin
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Road Warrior Sluts >>> Brazilians.

I like the one on bottom, with her head by the pole. Get it?

But yeah, Edgy Girls > Miss Straight Laced every day of the week.

I mean fuck, you aren't marrying them. We are just talking about full on get down gorilla sex here.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I don't know whether to vote this up or down, so I did neither. A couple of them would be fun bang sessions, but they are nothing to write home to mom about. Therefore, saying Road Warrior Sluts >>>> Brazilians is what I would consider pressing.

I don't know whether to vote this up or down, so I did neither. A couple of them would be fun bang sessions, but they are nothing to write home to mom about. Therefore, saying Road Warrior Sluts >>>> Brazilians is what I would consider pressing.

If you think that Brazilian model is going to go ATM on you, or let you bare pickle the two, or throw her off the bed for a true money shot, then you are dumber than shit. But, the classy ladies from PR will let you do all of the above, and take you out to Dick's for a deluxe afterwards, if they don't cut themselves first, or you.

ATM and Dick's Deluxe > Missionary and won't be seen with you in public
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,667 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I like the one on bottom, with her head by the pole. Get it?

But yeah, Edgy Girls > Miss Straight Laced every day of the week.

I mean fuck, you aren't marrying them. We are just talking about full on get down gorilla sex here.

Good point
    I'd marry the second from the bottom in a heartbeat.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Swaye said:

If you think that Brazilian model is going to go ATM on you, or let you bare pickle the two, or throw her off the bed for a true money shot, then you are dumber than shit. But, the classy ladies from PR will let you do all of the above, and take you out to Dick's for a deluxe afterwards, if they don't cut themselves first, or you.

I can't argue your last statement. Good discussion.

Swaye said:

I can't argue your last statement. Good discussion.

That's what I love about HH, people listen and shit. Plus, the possibility of money shots always make you think. :-?