Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2016
    SSshhhh, this has been discussed for a few days now on BI, but I'm not saying A FUCKING WORD about it so I don't jinx things (fingerscrossedfingerscrossed)

(If it comes to pass, and it's looking more and more hopeful, I hope we go after Kawasaki HARD)
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,109
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

SSshhhh, this has been discussed for a few days now on BI, but I'm not saying A FUCKING WORD about it so I don't jinx things (fingerscrossedfingerscrossed)

(If it comes to pass, and it's looking more and more hopeful, I hope we go after Kawasaki HARD)

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dikes NEVER leave Emeryville.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

There are few universities I would like to see burn to the ground and have the ashes sown with salt. Baylor is one of those.

Went to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. Wifey's two dads take us out to eat at a sports bar Wednesday night. College hoops game is on. I take a few glances at the screen while trying to figure out what to order. "Nice to see Oregon wearing their actual colors, even if the highlighter unis make my eyes bleed."

Turns out it was Baylor.

TL; DR - Baylor is Oregon.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2016
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

There are few universities I would like to see burn to the ground and have the ashes sown with salt. Baylor is one of those.

Went to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. Wifey's two dads take us out to eat at a sports bar Wednesday night. College hoops game is on. I take a few glances at the screen while trying to figure out what to order. "Nice to see Oregon wearing their actual colors, even if the highlighter unis make my eyes bleed."

Turns out it was Baylor.

Baptist and much more rapey. I grew up in Texas hating those fuckers.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,877
    AZDuck said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Turns out it was Baylor.

Oh no you din't. You bash Chip and Joanna and I'll show my 5 years in T-town tuff skilz on yo' ass.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,877

AZDuck said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Turns out it was Baylor.

Oh no you din't. You bash Chip and Joanna and I'll show my 5 years in T-town tuff skilz on yo' ass.

Wood hit, btw. Probably all three.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Turns out it was Baylor.

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

AZDuck said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Turns out it was Baylor.

@RaceBannon will hunt you down for dissing his girl.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Turns out it was Baylor.

Much?