Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 reasons why Michigan gets left out in the cold

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Hey guys. Our season went in the toilet. I've seen Washington and as much as I hate to say it. I think they'll smoke Colorado (praying for a miracle) and weasel into a playoff game. Here's why?

1. Their QB, Jack “Cobra” Browning is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and almost 2 years of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Their Offensive Line. They average a weight of 332 across the line, and can dominate the line of scrimmage. MacGeary, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Hatchie. Those boys have an attitude and like to rumble

3. Their DC Kawasaki. He put in a new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between their game plan on defense vs USC and his adjustments game planning since then. Unfortunately I think Colorado will see a much improved defense this Friday .

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team washington has had in well over a decade. Maybe more speed than my Ducks did a couple years ago., John Ross XIV, Charlie McClutchins, Dwayne Warshington, Sosbee, Buttah Baker, Durocher, Louis Rankin, Ossai etc. They may be young and inexperienced but they bring a new dimension that they haven't had in years, speed.

5. time of possession. I think they can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more thry can control the ball and keep their defense off the field, the greater chance they have to win.

Sorry but I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

Ps: hope you guys make in too. Beside Bama. I think you guys have the best chance of sending the puppies home crying. Go Blue!

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/michigan-5th-latest-cfp-ranking?page=1#comment-4243573

Comments