Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Derek asks what's in store for Huskies (and fans) if UW goes to national playoff?

gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited November 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
and Urban Dictionary answers...

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2016

that meant plungee not plungor. Alabama is so well versed at giving out plungerings one has been named after them.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129
    I like how we started an identical thread to DJ's since the initial, more professional version, was locked so we wouldn't slander it or the author
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129
    edited November 2016

MelloDawg said:

I like how we started an identical thread to DJ's since the initial, more professional version, was locked so we wouldn't slander it or the author

It wasn't so much a concern for slander as it was that if it turned into six pages of bouncing tits and Colorado insults everyone would forget the point of the original post.
    6 pages is giving the bored too much credit. The attention span would dwindle after 6 posts.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2016

MelloDawg said:

It wasn't so much a concern for slander as it was that if it turned into six pages of bouncing tits and Colorado insults everyone would forget the point of the original post.
    New website motto?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

MelloDawg said:

What football fan hates bouncing tits?