Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What is it called

Options
2001400ex
2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
When the president or government stands in the way of free market? I know what it was called under Obama, I'm curious what it's called under Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trumps-tactics-for-saving-jobs-could-kill-them-instead-194518444.html

Comments

• doogie
    doogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Options
    What in the fuck do you know about success? Let the leader lead. STFU and watch

• 2001400ex
    Options

It's almost like Dissent is Patriotic again, not Racist.

Shut the fuck up grundle. Those who said it's unpatriotic not support the president under Bush, spent 8 years trashing Obama. And yes, some of the dissent under Obama was racial motivated. Just like some hate for Hillary is sex motivated. And some hate for Trump is 1% jealousy motivated.
  • doogie
    doogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Options
    Fuck off, liar
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    GrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Shut the fuck up grundle. Those who said it's unpatriotic not support the president under Bush, spent 8 years trashing Obama. And yes, some of the dissent under Obama was racial motivated. Just like some hate for Hillary is sex motivated. And some hate for Trump is 1% jealousy motivated.
    I love the smell of catharsis in the morning.

Be you.

Take up your space.
  • greenblood
    greenblood Member Posts: 14,304
    Options
    So if Trump does nothing employees of manufacturing plants lose their jobs to overseas or to Mexico, if he restricts them from leaving he might drive them out of business and employees might lose their jobs. I'll take a might over a certainty anyday.
  • 2001400ex
    Options

So if Trump does nothing employees of manufacturing plants lose their jobs to overseas or to Mexico, if he restricts them from leaving he might drive them out of business and employees might lose their jobs. I'll take a might over a certainty anyday.

What do you think of a president meddling in free market? Or the government telling businesses what they can and can't do? Isn't that the opposite of capitalism?
  • greenblood
    Options
    2001400ex said:

What do you think of a president meddling in free market? Or the government telling businesses what they can and can't do? Isn't that the opposite of capitalism?
    Then you should be thrilled
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

Why do you ignore the question?
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,719
    Options
    2001400ex said:

So you're a one percenter now.
  • Sledog
    Options
    Here's your hero's record.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Where did you read that? Dumbfuck.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

Here's your hero's record.

First that has nothing to go with the conversation. Second, why don't those charts include 2012 through 2016? Did Obama's presidency end in 2012 now?
  • greenblood
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why do you ignore the question?
    I answered it
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Where did you read that? Dumbfuck.
    Your hate for Trump is Jealousy. And his dicks bigger so 2%.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,657 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
  • MisterEm
    MisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Options
    doogie said:

What in the fuck do you know about success? Let the leader lead. STFU and watch

Hondo's union boys define success

HTH