Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White guy on defense

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

BBK is fine. Dude is fast as hell and might be playing out of position...he should probably be playing strong safety.

The #1 doog expression is 'X will be fine'. We don't need fine. We need 'elite'.

We are in an awesome new world where we are going to be competing for Pac-12 titles every year and Nattys relatively regularly. Elite is the level we need. Fine is fucked.
    You sound like me now.
    I love you so much. I just hate your one-note BS about which games are important.
    It sucks when very few of our? opponents are better than a spring scrimmage.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BBK is fine. Dude is fast as hell and might be playing out of position...he should probably be playing strong safety.

The #1 doog expression is 'X will be fine'. We don't need fine. We need 'elite'.

We are in an awesome new world where we are going to be competing for Pac-12 titles every year and Nattys relatively regularly. Elite is the level we need. Fine is fucked.
    You sound like me now.
    I love you so much. I just hate your one-note BS about which games are important.
    We'd prefer a comprehensive Tequilla like analysis.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BBK = Goldilocks.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You sound like me now.
    It sucks when very few of our? opponents are better than a spring scrimmage.
    Yep, you're right about that.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

Beavers a freshman. Not sure you could expect any better. Very impressed with the kid.

Yeah, he's been a pleasant surprise. He plays fast and has great instincts and tackles well.

BBK on the other hand plays over-fast, seems like he thinks displaying his 'motor' is more important than playing under control, his instincts are shaky and he tackles high consistently.

However, I do think he cares and I think he will try to improve. The evidence is this staff makes kids better.

So, we shall see...

So you're saying he's a film room junkie? A real gym rat? Guy you would like to marry your daughter?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,310
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

This thread just proves the old adage that white people suck.

I didn't realize we needed to continue proving that accepted fact.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    People forget that Stan Empterman was white.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Swaye said:

This thread just proves the old adage that white people suck.

I didn't realize we needed to continue proving that accepted fact.
    We are proving it every day in this fuckhole of a country.
    Now more than ever
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I just got the usual fuck offs and tangential comments. I distinctly remember Burr-Whiten grabbing his knee like 'fuck my knee'. Well I am assuming *we have enough ammo to defeat Corrorrado. I like the play of this Rapp dude, too. Some newer guys steppin' up. To win the natty though I think we need those polynesian dudes back, or at least have Burr-Whiten head to the tanning salon and dye his hair black, and change name to Burr-halafalawala.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

You sound like me now.
    How soon till you two cyber?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gaines is black or poly?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This is year 3. We dont have 5 star recruits throughout the 2 deeps.

Christ, youre the fucking doog
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

Gaines is black or poly?

Both