Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

very good chance UW starts 4-4

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Meek said:

Tequilla said:

I'm officially rooting for them to lose to get Romar canned now.....

Ain't getting canned ... look at the buyout
    yeah, but I expect Jen Cohen to politely march into Romar's office after the season and diplomatically infer that he needs to do better if he can and that if he doesn't, then she'll be at his door again next year having the same difficult yet polite conversation...this could go on for 10 more years if he's not improving, so unless he wants to deal with this short yet civil conversation every 365 days then get shit together.
    Romar's response to this would be the Fox News guy GIF just leaning back and laughing
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

I'm officially rooting for them to lose to get Romar canned now.....

Ain't getting canned ... look at the buyout
    yeah, but I expect Jen Cohen to politely march into Romar's office after the season and diplomatically infer that he needs to do better if he can and that if he doesn't, then she'll be at his door again next year having the same difficult yet polite conversation...this could go on for 10 more years if he's not improving, so unless he wants to deal with this short yet civil conversation every 365 days then get shit together.
    Romar's response to this would be the Fox News guy GIF just leaning back and laughing
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You are seriously talking hoops with such great football still left to play? I was really digging this place until I saw this. Come on ladies, let's stay focused on what's at stake tomorrow night.

Wait, is there a new development in the CFP
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You are seriously talking hoops with such great football still left to play? I was really digging this place until I saw this. Come on ladies, let's stay focused on what's at stake tomorrow night.

Jen's ample tits have to cover all sports.