Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I wanted USC

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,539
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
But BRAVE DAEGS really like to TRY new THINGS. We have NEVER played Colorado so FAR this year. Hats OFF to USC and UTAH for a hard FOUGHT season, but the BUFFS earned their SHOT at are DAWGS!!!!!!! We won't recognize those THUG CEWGS for their EFFORT but good LUCK to them in their BOWL and GOOD Luck to COLORADO if they make a BOWL as WELL!!!!!! MAKE SENSE?!?!?!! DAWG SENSE!!!!!!!!

GET IT!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

But BRAVE DAEGS really like to TRY new THINGS. We have NEVER played Colorado so FAR this year. Hats OFF to USC and UTAH for a hard FOUGHT season, but the BUFFS earned their SHOT at are DAWGS!!!!!!! We won't recognize those THUG CEWGS for their EFFORT but good LUCK to them in their BOWL and GOOD Luck to COLORADO if they make a BOWL as WELL!!!!!! MAKE SENSE?!?!?!! DAWG SENSE!!!!!!!!

GET IT!!!!!

I believe your keyboard has a broken caps lock
  • Options
    tacotrojantacotrojan Member Posts: 34
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

GET IT!!!!!

I respekt this.....but to be the man you have to beat the man

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

PurpleJ on the PurpleDrank?

maybe but definitely the PurpleKush
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I want the Pac 12 South Champ
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

PurpleJ said:

GET IT!!!!!

I respekt this.....but to be the man you have to beat the man Stanford and Utah.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

GET IT!!!!!

I respekt this.....but to be the man you have to beat the man

I met Ric Flair walking down the street in Savannah Georgia in the mid-90s. He's not much taller than Kent Griswald.

CSB.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2016