Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Arizona sucks

13»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Not taking away from UW's win but I feel like all the teams UW has defeated this year have proven to be shit.

Pretty crazy when Oregon defeats UW that both UW and USC will have a 4-2 record.

Only difference is one school fired their worthless Pete Carroll assistant while the other will extend their worthless Pete Carroll assistant.

Your shit is just stale. Can't wait for Sark to get an extention just to make your life miserable. Whiney bitch!
    You deserve 0-13 next year.

End of discussion.
  • Not taking away from UW's win but I feel like all the teams UW has defeated this year have proven to be shit.

Pretty crazy when Oregon defeats UW that both UW and USC will have a 4-2 record.

Only difference is one school fired their worthless Pete Carroll assistant while the other will extend their worthless Pete Carroll assistant.

Your shit is just stale. Can't wait for Sark to get an extention just to make your life miserable. Whiney bitch!
    You sure talk a good game in the offseason but like Auburn Dawg when the chips are pushed in the middle you are showing your true Doog colors.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,840 Swaye's Wigwam

Not taking away from UW's win but I feel like all the teams UW has defeated this year have proven to be shit.

Just another reason to believe Oregon wins rather easily tomorrow.