Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My anus hurts

dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Well that was fun. I watched a team physically dominate the cuogs.That was men versus boys. I looked up at the stat board before leaving at half..... UW 387, WSU 97 yards gained. Keeled over and puked.

The queer in me wants to say WSU left a lot at fourth and goal all game, but that's why the games are played, and that's why that defense is fucking good. UW may well have 5+ 1st and 2nd day draft picks with one more sitting at home with an injury. I especially enjoyed Sidney jones jawing at and showing Tavares Martin how to catch a ball on a high point. I think Tavares was sobbing under his helmet.

Just get babushka under control. He's the only shit part of this going forward...trick plays work against WSU, but will not do shit against top level competition. Just run the power offense and use the tight end. Take pressure off Jake. Get mcclatcher and ross the ball in space. Stop the cute shit. Earn some Pac12 $.

Another apple cup another blowout. Go Dawgz. WOFF WOFF.

Comments