Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

now the Redskins have to change their name

13»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Passion said:

Passion said:

AZDuck said:

Now, see, that's funny, because George Wallace was shot by a white guy.

Passion said:

Passion said:

Problem is, its prolly not even the Indians demanding change. At what point is some entity going to step up and say "fuck your butt-hurt cunt, we're not cowering down to political correctness". Nobody has a dick. I'm serious. I worry that a lot of kids named Johnny sit down to pee, and have for the last quarter century. The same people voting for gay marriage.

My kid is going to be a bully. Im going to condone him slapping some sense into his vagina-toating male classmates. And Ill slap Johnetta's male parents accross their lips at 'cake-walk" night. I'm embarrassed to be an American.

Yes, it is the Native Americans that are demanding change. Look it up.

And the rest of your post is just more stupid shit like you always crap on this board, but I enjoyed finding this photo of you and your wife.

Leave it to passion to perpetuate a stereotype.

By the way,if your going to bash PLSS over his racist backward ass thinking, please do it right.

And the photo I selected is based on sugarsteel's comments that he wants his kid to be a bully, his disdain for same-sex marriage, sitting down and pissing, slapping other kids' parents.

George Wallace had to sit down to pee.
    If memory serves, wallace was shot while walking through the crowd at a rally after he gave a speech. A minority at a george wallace rally would've been spotted right away.
    True. Also, he wasn't shot for anything to do with his views. Just by a mental person. Wallace was miserable and pathetic, but change quite a bit. Much like guys such as Robert Byrd.
    I believe in redemption...as long as it's sincere.
    Sincerity is hard to judge. Who knows if either of those two were?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,145 Founders Club
    If he's a democrat its sincere. Wait Wallace was a democrat too
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

If he's a democrat its sincere. Wait Wallace was a democrat too

Strom Thurmond was a racist til the day he died. He hated his black kid.

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,840 Swaye's Wigwam
    Crackerkillers would be a good nickname ... and it would probably not cause anyone to blink.