Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Not a dry eye

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
http://www.businessinsider.com/malala-yousafzai-left-jon-stewart-speechless-2013-10

I made sure to tell everyone on Facebook how much I liked this interview and how everyone should be like her.

Comments

• you can't judge the Muslims they are a peace loving culture even the ones who promote rape and the stoning of women.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,318 Swaye's Wigwam
    First Deontae Cooper and now this.....I don't have anything left in the tank now.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club
    So wait, we are giving the Nobel Peace prize to someone who thinks you can defend yourself against a gun with a shoe, and if not a shoe, then thoughts of peace and happiness. Yeah, makes sense I guess. Fuck me.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Swaye said:

So wait, we are giving the Nobel Peace prize to someone who thinks you can defend yourself against a gun with a shoe, and if not a shoe, then thoughts of peace and happiness. Yeah, makes sense I guess. Fuck me.

Good to know right? So know if some psycho walks into a movie im watching with guns blazing I will just remember to think him to stop with world peace.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Good to know right? So know if some psycho walks into a movie im watching with guns blazing I will just remember to think him to stop with world peace.
    This is what hippies never get. For 40,000 years, ever since we came out of the trees, might has made right. True with clubs back then, and howitzers today. But yeah, sit around and hope butterflies come out the end of that .357. Good luck. Dummy.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    She is pretty inspiring in my opinion