Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official What are You Thankful For Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Running the football.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Shit i forgot Saint Haden.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2016
    haie said:

89ute said:

I'm thankful that I can sucker punch one of you doogs haie, run, and probably get away with it.

You should probabaly go back sipping your 1% beer, worshipping Whittingham, and praying you upset Colorado. Less embarrassing then your recent posts.
    haie said:

89ute said:

I'm thankful that I can sucker punch one of you doogs haie, run, and probably get away with it.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

You should probabaly go back sipping your 1% beer, worshipping Whittingham, and praying you upset Colorado. Less embarrassing then your recent posts.
    haie said:

89ute said:

That was a 1% beer type response.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2016
    I have to agree with you there. I totally fucked it up.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

I'm thankful that I can sucker punch one of you doogs, run, and probably get away with it.

ASJ ??
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Thankful for the kids forgetting about their Halloween candy
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I'm thankful for the stomach virus I've had to deal with all day. I was puking every 20 minutes, which gave me a lot of repetition. So now I'm really good at puking. I know exactly when that I-need-to-bolt-to-the-bathroom feeling is, and I make it there right on time, every time. Well, not every time...sometimes I have to launch my puke because I bolted just a hair too late. But my aim is almost perfect now, so it's not really a problem. If anything it's more fun to launch my puke because it's like I'm playing basketball.

Basically a metaphor for my life.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm thankful for the stomach virus I've had to deal with all day. I was puking every 20 minutes, which gave me a lot of repetition. So now I'm really good at puking. I know exactly when that I-need-to-bolt-to-the-bathroom feeling is, and I make it there right on time, every time. Well, not every time...sometimes I have to launch my puke because I bolted just a hair too late. But my aim is almost perfect now, so it's not really a problem. If anything it's more fun to launch my puke because it's like I'm playing basketball.

Tip o da day: if you're ready to launch but mistimed your move, bite down hard on your molars. Oh sure, the bile will race up thru your nasal passages and burn like hell but, you'll hit the target when you're damn good and ready to.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Tip o da day: if you're ready to launch but mistimed your move, bite down hard on your molars. Oh sure, the bile will race up thru your nasal passages and burn like hell but, you'll hit the target when you're damn good and ready to.
    This is a good tip. However, I prefer to just close my mouth, let my cheeks swell up with puke, and then immediately swallow it. Not only does this method prevent puke from getting everywhere, it gives my stomach contents a second chance to digest properly.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Basically a metaphor for my life.
    If he had mentioned crutches and a mangled will to live it would have fit you perfectly.