Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Browning for Apple Cup

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie is #FIREDUP!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

haie is #FIREDUP!

Doogs gonna Doog
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    haie said:

doogie said:

haie is #FIREDUP!

Doogs gonna Doog
    Apparently a doog is someone who calls out coogs for what they are. Keep worshipping your master while he rage-blocks me on twitter and calls it a victory.

The jack husky crowd has been disappointing this year.
    Doogs care what Coogs think.

Especially when they are getting skull fucked by one.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

doogie said:

haie is #FIREDUP!

Doogs gonna Doog
    Apparently a doog is someone who calls out coogs for what they are. Keep worshipping your master while he rage-blocks me on twitter and calls it a victory.

Lol I convinced him into thinking I went to a satellite campus of his worthless alma mater and then made fun of him for being a salesman and he blocked me on twitter after the apple cup last year. Then calls me out the second he gets on a jack husky podcast.

If this is being skullfucked, please, keep skullfucking me. Keep posting from your safe places.

A coog is a coog, feed them the same slop and they eat it up as predictably as ever.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

doogie said:

haie is #FIREDUP!

Doogs gonna Doog

Lol I convinced him into thinking I went to a satellite campus of his worthless alma mater and then made fun of him for being a salesman and he blocked me on twitter after the apple cup last year. Then calls me out the second he gets on a jack husky podcast.

If this is being skullfucked, please, keep skullfucking me. Keep posting from your safe places.

A coog is a coog, feed them the same slop and they eat it up as predictably as ever.
    Apparently a slave disagrees with this. Lol WSUV Proud GO WheatField #playoffworthy/wlossToEastern
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

doogie said:

haie is #FIREDUP!

Doogs gonna Doog

I'm impressed that one little bit of FREE PUB in a podcast caused this meltdown.

Please continue.
  • Options

Sven, can you imagine a world where you don't suck Harv's dick?

No.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

doogie said:

haie is #FIREDUP!

Doogs gonna Doog

I'm impressed that one little bit of FREE PUB in a podcast caused this meltdown.

Please continue.
    I'm impressed a little ruse and a few twitter posts caused him to rage this long to call me out on JackhuskyHalfBrains podcast.

He blocked me after I called him a piece of shit cuog salesman and made fun of him for believing my ruse. I've never blocked him anywhere.

Keep on worshipping
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

doogie said:

haie is #FIREDUP!

Doogs gonna Doog

Embarrassing.

Maybe you should take a break from the keyboard, take a nice long walk, and gain some perspective.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Dearest Jake,

You are about to embark upon the Great Doog Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the PNW are upon you. The hopes and prayers of Rose Bowl-loving HHBs everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Death Row D and homosexual fire dancers on other fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the Cuog Air Raid machine, the elimination of Pirate tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Washington, and anti-doog security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well tanned, well rested, equipped and ready to rumble. They are at home and will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2016! Much has happened since the Dawgman triumphs of 2003-2013. The Half Brains have inflicted upon the vile doogs great defeats, in open forum battle, in scout.com covert operations, and man-to-man. Derek's forum offensive has seriously reduced their strength, their legitimacy and their capacity to continuously make bizarre, breathtakingly incorrect predictions whilst savagely banning anyone who dare criticize or have expectations of a winning program. Our HHB efforts have given us an overwhelming superiority in intelligence and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting trolls.

The tide has turned! The free men of the Husky world are marching together to victory!

I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Pac-12 championship glory!

Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty Allah upon this great and noble undertaking.

This is good but you're no Eisenhower.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

doogie said:

haie is #FIREDUP!

Doogs gonna Doog

Embarrassing.

Maybe you should take a break from the keyboard, take a nice long walk, and gain some perspective.
    I say keep the mudslide flowing. All coogs are welcome, even @TierbsHsotBoobs