Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

huskies playing some team tonight

should be a basketball game

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DAWGS already down 8-0. The fact that we have possessions where Fultz doesn't even touch the ball should get Romar fired alone.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Proceed to get plungered by said shit school.
  • Options
    LOL good fucking lord our shooting...
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Roma's is fucking embarrassing his players can't shoot, can't hit free throws, can't play defense, and can't run any offensive sets.

It's fucking pathetic. He is actually a decent recruiter if he do anything that slightly resembles coaching he UW would be a powerhouse in bball.
  • Options

Roma's is fucking embarrassing his players can't shoot, can't hit free throws, can't play defense, and can't run any offensive sets.

It's fucking pathetic. He is actually a decent recruiter if he do anything that slightly resembles coaching he UW would be a powerhouse in bball.

If you can deny Fultz the ball you can hold them to basically nothing.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm not sure basketball is the game we are playing.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Long Beach St has been drilled by Witchita St Louisville UNC and UCLA ... not surprising they are hanging w UW
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

I'm not sure basketball is the game we are playing.

Fultz plays basketball, everyone else plays with their dicks.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    UW was 1-14 at one point at 3pt FGs, then made 7 straight. Finished at 38% for 3s.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    priapism said:

UW was 1-14 at one point at 3pt FGs, then made 7 straight. Finished at 38% for 3s.

What do the Romar haters have to say now?!?!?!

Side note: UW is not making the tournament
  • Options
    Oh ya baby big 6 point win over a team that lost by 40 to ucla on saturday fuck we might lose to the coog.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

priapism said:

What do the Romar haters have to say now?!?!?!

Side note: UW is not making the tournament
    Thanks for the information sherlock!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Crisp had 26. Maybe I was wrong about him. I hated him more than any player on the team last year.
  • Options

Crisp had 26. Maybe I was wrong about him. I hated him more than any player on the team last year.

Nah he still plays out of control just got dumb hot today.
  • Options

Nah he still plays out of control just got dumb hot today.
    This, he just went unconscious from 3.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Cosign this, couldn't stand him last year. Players whose only skill is shooting who can't shoot piss me off.

It's super early but Crisp seems to have taken a big step forward. His percentages are unsustainable but his fg% has gone from 32.4 to 53.8, 3p% from .302 to .440 and his ft% from 66.7% to 75.0%.

If even half of that improvement is for real, which I think is realistic, that's a solid starter. If 3/4 of it is real he's a real weapon.

I know optimism is anathema around here, but Fultz, Dickerson, Thybulle, Crisp is a pretty strong top 4 players, and Green looks like he's taken a big step forward too.

This team might get hot down the stretch. NIT is still the safe bet but missing the NCAAs isn't a foregone conclusion for once. LIPO.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Crisp is decent. He's going to be like Justin Dentmon in that he will have flashes of being really good but will also have plenty of games where he will frustrate you. Then his senior year will be a 1st team all pac kind of player.

This team has some talent but the problem is the bench is dreadful. Fultz and Thybulle are both really good. Dickerson, Green, and Crisp are solid behind them but then who? Dime is good at blocking the ball into the other teams hands and getting dunks when the ball magically gets to him under the hoop but that's it. Timmins? Lol. Carlos Johnson is like a better Basketball ASJ.

We pretty much don't have a back up true PG behind Crisp either.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Changing your opinion again?

He sucks ... just because he dropped 26 on a team from the Big West or whatever the fuck the conference they play in doesn't mean that he's good.

He's your typical Romar guard that runs around, does a lot of things (some well and others not), and routinely mistakes activity for achievement.

I'd be very surprised if Crisp sniffed a NBA roster.