Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    What does he have to do with Trump? Still grasping I see...
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    it's amazing. CNN has infinite resources to cover whatever they want and to do actual journalism and they instead spend time debating and running headlines about what some crackpot has to say.
    new media > establishment media
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Somebody should really ask Jared Kushner and Ivanka how do they tolerated Donald Trump's anti-Semitism.

Then somebody should ask HondoFS and other morons on the far left why are they about to put a true anti-Semite in charge of the Democratic Party. Then you can watch the true denial start...
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    dhdawg said:

it's amazing. CNN has infinite resources to cover whatever they want and to do actual journalism and they instead spend time debating and running headlines about what some crackpot has to say.

I can help you. One of Trump's first hires, within days of the election, was an alt-right "crackpot." Therefore, this is news.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Somebody should really ask Jared Kushner and Ivanka how do they tolerated Donald Trump's anti-Semitism.

Then somebody should ask HondoFS and other morons on the far left why are they about to put a true anti-Semite in charge of the Democratic Party. Then you can watch the true denial start...

Someone doesn't get it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Someone doesn't get it.
    Yup. You.
    Ok!
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

I can help you. One of Trump's first hires, within days of the election, was an alt-right "crackpot." Therefore, this is news.
    Did Trump specifically hire the person they are writing about? Or were they using another alt-right guy as an example?
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

Did Trump specifically hire the person they are writing about? Or were they using another alt-right guy as an example?
    Don't be an idiot. Trump aligned himself with the alt-right as clearly and as quickly as he possibly could. Purposefully. And you can't have the alt-right without at least undertones of white supremacy extremist bullshit. Trump chose this. He could have avoided it but he put it front and center. He's not surprised. Why are you?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

Don't be an idiot. Trump aligned himself with the alt-right as clearly and as quickly as he possibly could. Purposefully. And you can't have the alt-right without at least undertones of white supremacy extremist bullshit. Trump chose this. He could have avoided it but he put it front and center. He's not surprised. Why are you?
    What about Farrakhan?

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

This, in triplicate. The left have gotten away with a lot of false disparagement and been emboldened by the support and cover they've received from the mainstream media.

This one might be tougher though. Keith Ellison's "chicken's may be coming home to roost", but you never know. He shares anti-semitic values and aspirations for an all powerful centralized government with his hard left colleagues. He's their man, and they may be able to sweep much of the truth behind this guy under the carpet. At the same time, some established dems are beginning to question the appropriateness of appointing a guy with ties to radical islam who is also on record spewing anti-semitic hate. We'll see. The left's desire for power is very very strong. If they see this guy as the way back, I predict they'll get behind him in full force and use the media to hide as much as possible while concurrently using false allegations aimed at their foes as a tactic to distract.
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

What about Farrakhan?

He's an asshole too. What's your point?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Crackpot reporters, crackpot articles, crackpot posters. I sense a common theme.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

What about Farrakhan?

That you're stupid
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

What about Farrakhan?

If you can't see your Google works as well as mine, even @GrandpaSankey can't help you.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

What about Farrakhan?

Quite clearly, you're nothing but a bigot and racist but what we've all come to expect from the party of the KKK
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

So you're saying Obama hates Whitey? Good to know...
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

What about Farrakhan?

That you're stupid
    You can do better.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

We found Ozone.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

What about Farrakhan?

Blatant racism are OK if your not white. Ask Louie and Al and Jesse and.........................