Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cougs Really Get Butt Hurt When UW and Oregon are Called Rivals

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    In their defense, the Apple Cup is a rivalry.

Oregon and Washington isn't a rivalry anymore. Both teams have to be able to compete with each other in a rivalry.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Abundance. Oregon State and UW are both rivals for us.

Its fun because I remember back when UW fans would tell us that we weren't your rivals and you didn't GAF about us. Rivalries are fun.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I would love to consider Oregon a rival, but when you get blown out by them every year, it is hard to consider them a rival.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    If you ask most coogs WSU has been dominating that rivalry for quite some time now. The overall record isn't indicative of this only because of of the games @UW were the refs making sure the huskies would win and if they coogs hadn't beat themselves they would have won.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

If you ask most coogs WSU has been dominating that rivalry for quite some time now. The overall record isn't indicative of this only because of of the games @UW were the refs making sure the huskies would win and if they coogs hadn't beat themselves they would have won.

So hypothetically speaking, WSU is 9-4 in the last 13 Apple Cups?

Sark would be the PERFECT coach for them.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

So hypothetically speaking, WSU is 9-4 in the last 13 Apple Cups?

Sark would be the PERFECT coach for them.
    I'm sorry but I never speak on hypotheticals.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    UW - Oregon is a rivalry. Oregon is now rivaling our historic success. The competition exists on a long term scale. If we don't make it competitive in the present then they will surpass us on all fronts and the rivalry will be over.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Anyone hear Bledsoe on w/ Brock yesterday? Good comedy

Said the only good thing about this game is one team is going to lose, wished both could lose. Guess he's living in Bend these days, surrounded by Quooks
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    We're still behind UW in the larger picture, you guys have more wins, so raping you for a few years is the only way to get back in the game.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

We're still behind UW in the larger picture, you guys have more wins, so raping you for a few years is the only way to get back in the game.

Clearly not a REAL quook