Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Most of it is the same fluff one could read at doogman or ST, the only line I liked was "to get where he wants to go, Washington has to win a game like Saturday's"

HRYK. Put up or shut up, Sark.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Gladstone said:

Most of it is the same fluff one could read at doogman or ST, the only line I liked was "to get where he wants to go, Washington has to win a game like Saturday's"

The best news we've gotten so far in the past two weeks is that all signs appear to show there is still some heat on Sark.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    Of course there is the same typical bullshit about changing a culture in a Sark article. "When I got here, these guys were embarrassed to wear Washington gear, blah, blah, blah." Yes, Sark you have used that quote only 800 times.
  • Gladstone said:

The best news we've gotten so far in the past two weeks is that all signs appear to show there is still some heat on Sark.
    Agree the 4-0 start and ranking shows this team is for real. Also means I don't see our fans tolerating another 7-6 or even 8-5 season.

Yes the mouth breathing Doogs will still support Sark regardless but I think more fans are starting to see how we see things.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Sark doing a lot of interviews this week - anyone catch slightly uncomfortable Dan Patrick today? Sarks been to many Pearl Jam shows, the Killers, and has a recent Hawaiian reggae favorite.

Better be burning the midnight cock oil tonight and tmrw night in the office.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Gladstone said:

Sadly, there is still plenty of time for moral victories to pad the final record. #JerryBrewer