Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSU vs Colorado Gamethread

1235»

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

falk looks tired concussed

that usually doesn't matter with him. See UCLA last year.
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    Stupid coogs can't even give us(?) a quality win
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

Doogles said:

If Stanford loses to Cal, our best win for the entire season will be against a fringe top 25 Utah. We need Colorado to win out and beat them in the champ game.

A lot of shady business in the Big 10 would try to get a 2 loss Champion wisconsin or Penn state in over a 1 loss champion UW. Especially if Ohio State is sitting at 1 loss. You know somehow we get bumped.

1. UW is in at 12-1.
    2. If Cal beats Stanford, Cal becomes our? best win this season.
    1. Alabama
    2. Clemson (1-loss Champ)
    3. Penn State (2-loss champ in hardest conference)
    4. tOSU (1-loss non champ. only loss fluke on the road to big ten champ)
    5. Washington (1-loss champ, only top 25 win against SC or Colorado)

It's fucked, and they did leave a 1 loss tOSU out last year, but their SOS, quality wins, prestige, everything the committee looks at will be heavy in their favor.

For the record, I think UW is in at 12-1, but you never want to leave wiggle room to get fucked by the powers that be. As funny as the Oregon win was, it hurts the numbers crunch.
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

If Stanford loses to Cal, our best win for the entire season will be against a fringe top 25 Utah. We need Colorado to win out and beat them in the champ game.

A lot of shady business in the Big 10 would try to get a 2 loss Champion wisconsin or Penn state in over a 1 loss champion UW. Especially if Ohio State is sitting at 1 loss. You know somehow we get bumped.

1. UW is in at 12-1.
    1. Alabama

It's fucked, and they did leave a 1 loss tOSU out last year, but their SOS, quality wins, prestige, everything the committee looks at will be heavy in their favor.

For the record, I think UW is in at 12-1, but you never want to leave wiggle room to get fucked by the powers that be. As funny as the Oregon win was, it hurts the numbers crunch.
    Penn State? no.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,136
    edited November 2016

dhdawg said:

falk looks tired like Falk

falk looks like falk

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited November 2016
    dhdawg said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

1. UW is in at 12-1.
    1. Alabama

Penn State? no.
    If Ohio State beats michigan in the shoe (very likely), then Penn State plays for the B10title. If they beat wisconsin in the championship game, they are going to the playoff.
    Doogles said:

dhdawg said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

1. UW is in at 12-1.
    1. Alabama

Penn State? no.
    If Ohio State beats michigan in the shoe, then Penn State plays for the title. If they beat wisconsin in the championship game, they are going to the playoff.
    disagree. they aren't taking a team that lost 49-10 and to pitt.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,942 Founders Club
    Mike Leach walks to work.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Gabe Marks caught 6 for 46 but I think the 5 he dropped, including two touchdowns had a bigger impact on the outcome.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    dhdawg said:

Doogles said:

dhdawg said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

1. UW is in at 12-1.
    1. Alabama

Penn State? no.
    If Ohio State beats michigan in the shoe, then Penn State plays for the title. If they beat wisconsin in the championship game, they are going to the playoff.
    disagree. they aren't taking a team that lost 49-10 and to pitt.
    Yeah I'd be more concerned with Wisconsin than PSU.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Rooting for the cougs is some loser shit

Fuck off. I want a rematch with USC.
    Agreed. If you can't beat usc, backdooring into the playoff is fag shit. I don't even think beating Colorado gets washington into the playoff. You have to beat usc.

Is there still a scenario for usc to win the south or is that over?
    phineas said:

PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Agreed. If you can't beat usc, backdooring into the playoff is fag shit. I don't even think beating Colorado gets washington into the playoff. You have to beat usc.

Utah has to beat Colorado
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    The dynasty is over
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,136
    jecornel said:

You guys were right. The cougs look really good.

They can't reply. They are still choking down Leach's cum.

Fucking loosers.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    PurpleJ said:

I said proven. There's already a preponderance of evidence. Hi @creepycoug

What's duz "preponderance" mean? As a mere pretend lawyer, I can't afford $10.00 words Alex.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    phineas said:

PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Beating a team that went 8-1 in the South isn't a backdoor.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,942 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

I said proven. There's already a preponderance of evidence. Hi @creepycoug

What's duz "preponderance" mean? As a mere pretend lawyer, I can't afford $10.00 words Alex.
    Before you ponder ants. Pre is a prefix in this case. Ance is the latin spelling for ants.