Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Portland St. vs. Eastern thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Go fuck yourself

Of all the posters on this board, you are the most miserable fuck of them all. Most would at least put a little creativity into a go fuck yourself. Not that personally, I do give a fuck what you do or don't write. Such a tough guy behind your anonymity.
    OK!
    you are all such toughtalking dudes behind your anonymous usernames and lack of identity. You understand how idiotic it is to be a tough guy when no one knows who you are, right?
    If he showed up in person and knocked the fuck out of you, would that help?

Axeing for a fren.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dflea said:

Go fuck yourself

Of all the posters on this board, you are the most miserable fuck of them all. Most would at least put a little creativity into a go fuck yourself. Not that personally, I do give a fuck what you do or don't write. Such a tough guy behind your anonymity.
    OK!
    you are all such toughtalking dudes behind your anonymous usernames and lack of identity. You understand how idiotic it is to be a tough guy when no one knows who you are, right?

Axeing for a fren.
    a big stud, dflea, who nobody knows who he is
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Go fuck yourself

OK!

Axeing for a fren.
    a big stud, dflea, who nobody knows who he is
    Lots of people know who I am.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,229
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

sure, sure... everybody is tough here so long as NOBODY KNOWS WHO THEY ARE.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    I can just make out "Go fuck yourself" here...

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Living rent free in your head. You are horrible at this online message board stuff.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AOG threads are always the worst.

Case closed
  • Options

• Options

Go fuck yourself

OK!
    To be fair, your small college schtick is like walking down a dark alley in an Armani suit while flashing hundred dollar bills at some shady looking third tier drug dealers.
    See, now this one... at least there is some brains behind this.
  • Options

Living rent free in your head. You are horrible at this online message board stuff.
    You are horrible at this online message board stuff!!!!image

• Options
    THE MIGHTY CUNTWAFFLE IN HIS DOMAIN OF GO FUCK YOURSELVES

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Go fuck yourself

OK!
    To be fair, your small college schtick is like walking down a dark alley in an Armani suit while flashing hundred dollar bills at some shady looking third tier drug dealers.
    Eat a dick
  • Options

Go fuck yourself

OK!
    Eat a dick
    EAT A DICK image